“Everything about this place was great! ” 5 of 5 stars

Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14501 Southwest 29th Street, Miramar, FL 33027   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Miramar
“Everything about this place was great! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

I love walking into a Hilton Garden and getting that wow factor! Staff was very friendly, room was very clean, updated and cozy. Bathroom was clean and updated. The shower pressure was kind of weak. Over all, a great visit! Area is beautiful!

Stayed February 2016, traveled on business
Dalila H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Shelly Stockton O,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.
It give us a great satisfaction to hear that our guest receives the WOW factor as you walk into our property. We appreciate the positive comments left by our guests. I'm glad you had a great visit. Looking forward to your next visit in Miramar.

Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A very nice business traveler hotel, clean rooms and helpful staff. I arrived here for one night of business late from the airport after the airline lost my bag. The restaurant had closed, but the bartender and the front desk staff were very helpful in trying to accommodate my needs of something to eat and drink and having no bag. Kudos to them. The rooms were standard business rooms and very clean. Good business stay.

• Stayed January 2016, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Dalila H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar, responded to this review, 6 days ago
smackie13,

We thank you for sharing your experience of your stay with other travelers. I'm glad the hotel staff went above and beyond to accommodate your needs, that is what we strive for. Please visit us again next time you are in the area either for business or leisure.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I spent one night at this hotel during a recent trip to Florida. It was close to highway and right off of Miramar Parkway. The check-in process was easy. Front Desk staff were very friendly during check-in. Allison was busy during check-out, so didn’t talk much. Parking was easy to find and free. Room décor was a little dated, but it was spacious. The bed was comfortable. Free internet was available. Very quiet. A microwave and refrigerator were in the room. The gym was nice for a light workout (Precor equipment). I would stay at this location again.

Room Tip: Select a room on a high floor. There are only 5 floors at this hotel.
  • Stayed January 2016, traveled with friends
amannva,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the accommodations here at the Hilton Garden Inn Miramar. Thank you for taking your time to tell travelers about it. Looking forward to your next visit with us.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Miramar while visiting South Florida for a friend's baby shower. As a Hilton Honors member, I was pleased to be able to check-in to my room online and select which room I wanted as I always prefer a higher floor away from the elevator. The room was very clean (I am a tough critic because I have a baby travelling with me).It was nice to have a Keurig in the room, however I was surprised that there was no continental breakfast (even for HHonors members) at a hotel that is comparable with a Hampton Inn. We ordered room service one night which was wonderful - not overly priced, arrived quickly and was hot which was impressive. Hotel is conveniently located right off 75 between Fort Lauderdale and Miami and has easy access to shops and restaurants nearby. My only negatives were the lack of continental breakfast in the morning, and lack of "welcome" from front desk agents (I realize I arrived late but they seemed to be busy wrapping up for the day). Overall, a wonderful stay and will definitely return if I am in the area.

• Stayed January 2016, traveled with friends
Dear Alli H,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel and the positive feedback. It means a lot to us that you feel as strongly as you do about our facility. We work hard to ensure our guest have a great hotel experience. However, I am sorry to hear that our front desk staff did not meet your expectations at the time of your arrival. I have taken notes on your comment and will address this immediately with the staff. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Each time I book a hotel, I would read the reviews before booking it and sometimes those reviews would scare me from booking that the hotel. I spent 3 nights at this hotel, and I enjoyed every second of it. It was quiet, peaceful, I DID NOT smell any cigarette smoke, the elevators did not smell, the carpets, the room and the bathroom was very clean, the staff was very nice, the food was good...not to mention it was close to the mall and other food places. They accommodated our early check in and late check out. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2016, traveled as a couple
ans1081,

We always appreciate a good rating.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your accommodation, amenities and also the service that was provided to you. Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

During our stay January 19 – 24th at the Hilton Garden Inn in Miramar, Florida my husband noticed bugs in the room and went to the front desk staff. He was told they would do a deep cleaning and fumigating. He asked could we be moved, the front desk attendant informed us they were completely sold out and no other rooms were available. By Saturday we noticed a roach in the room, we told the front desk again and they did nothing about it. We told the front desk attendant again when we checked out.

We both have been loyal Hilton Honors members for years. This is not the quality of service I am used to with the Hilton Family. This made our stay very uncomfortable. My husband had to request for them to give us new sheets several times during our stay. Very unacceptable!

• Stayed January 2016, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
Dalila H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar, responded to this review, 1 week ago
BrendaJ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the room and the service provided. I have taken note on all your comments and will address this immediately with my staff. This is not a Hilton Garden norm. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you better on your next visit.
Canton, GA, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very dated hotel with not much going for it. Paid well above the average for the area anticipating a room that would match that cost. Instead, it was below run of the mill and lacked any nice touches for the cost. Many other better choices in the area - go to them

• Stayed January 2016, traveled on business
      Location
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Charles S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am so sorry that your stay was not pleasurably. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you again in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miramar
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale SW / Miramar
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW / Miramar
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar? Share your experiences!