“Month on assignment”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Miramar
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Month on assignment”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I had to travel to Miami Gardens/Miramar for month long business trip. Nice room, free wifi. This Hampton is clean and comfortable. Great variety of breakfast items on the compliementary breakfast buffet. The staff was friendly and helpful. Roy and Adrian were so helpful in suggesting restaurants, and were always reliable. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2014
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback. I will share your compliments with Adrian and Roy and I pleased your enjoyed your extended stay with us. Look forward to accommodating you again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Naples, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2014

I book this hotel to assist to a friend's party. Since day one, Saturday, all the hotel crew was very pleasant and accommodating. I never, in the past had such a wonderful stay at a Hampton Inn Hotel. I had to move to 3 different room because I thought that I was leaving, but I stayed until Tuesday morning. Adrian, Sergio and Chrissy which all work at the front desk, made me feel like family. They helped me with any question or need that I had. Adrian even offer to send someone to change the covers if they were not neath enough as I explain that I am allergic to dust mites.....They were very impressive....I am really happy and looking forward to stay at this hotel location again!!!

Room Tip: All the room were really clean and neath....
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Thank you Vanessa! I will share your comments with Adrian, Sergio and Chrissy. It's nice to know that we impress our guests which is something we strive to do every day. Have a wonderful weekend.
Miramar, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2014

I had to travel to Miramar for a week long business trip. Nice room, free wifi. This Hampton is clean and comfortable. Great variety of breakfast items on the compliementary breakfast buffet. The staff was friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Brenda! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Have a safe Holiday weekend!
ft myers, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Stayed at this hotel to have easy access to the Dolphins stadium. Excellent hotel staff, very clean rooms and pool area. the breakfast was wonderful and the check in process was easy. I would most certainly stay again. The suite was well worth it for my family of 4!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We greatly appreciate your compliments and are pleased your stay was enjoyable. Have a safe Holiday weekend!
Houston, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2014

this hotel is different in the sense that they really care about their guests. I am from TX and was on business to FL and I got lost and could not find the hotel. I called and spoke to Adrian who stayed on the phone with me 50 min. and got me to the hotel. That was huge for me since I was alone and it was dark and I had no idea where i was. That was truly a above and beyond thing that employee did for me.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience Kathy. I am so happy Adrian took care of you as we strive to do with every guest everytime. We pride ourselves on sincerely caring about our guests and I am pleased he took good care of you. Have a wonderful day.
Kissimmee, FL
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We stayed here on a short weekend vacation. You cannot beat the amenities including breakfast and all day coffee. Staff was not just helpful but friendly. Would definitely recommend any Hampton Inn and this one in particular for the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your compliments. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to the pleasure of accommodating you on your next visit to our area. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Madison, Alabama
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The property is very well kept and clean, with adequate parking. Our room was a corner room with great views. When we opened the door the smell of the room was wonderful. We were 10-15 minutes away from dining and shopping. Also, the breakfast was great. This is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Thank you Julian!!! We are pleased you found our hidden gem :) Greatly appreciate the compliments and look forward to the pleasure of accommodating you again on your next visit to our area. Have a wonderful week and enjoy the upcoming Holiday Weekend!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miramar
Stadium Hotel
Stadium Hotel
#1 of 1 in Miami Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar? Share your experiences!