“Double check your reservation.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Miramar
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The good.. The hotel and room were very clean and comfortable.

The bad, I made a reservation through the Hilton call center. I failed to double check my reservation and they had slighted it by one day so that is my own fault. I was suppose too be in the room from Thursday checking out Monday morning. I was in town for business all weekend and while out on Sunday, all my belongings had been removed from my room, to include items in the fridge. The front desk resolved the reservation issue and housekeeping returned "most" of my items. I had a Trevis Tumbler glass that was not returned with my belongings. When I approached the Housekeeping manager, she asked the lady that had cleaned my room and I watched as the cleaning lady had to kneel down, reach to the back of the bottom of her cart to retrieve my glass. It looked to me like if I hadn't asked right then that I would never have gotten my glass back. (I know I'm making a big deal over a cup, but it was purchased from the Coca Cola museum and was a gift) Thinking that I had everything returned I found the next morning that I was still missing a belt and several items of clothing. Moral of the story is, Double Check your reservation so they have no reason to take your stuff. Oh, I never got my belt and clothing back.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to inform us of exactly what transpired. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to research the details of this incident and would be very grateful if you could contact me at your convenience. I can be reached at 954-430-5590 or via email at deborah.cote@hilton.com. Obviously mistakes happen, however a thorough investigation may prevent such an incident moving forward and for that we would be extremely grateful. We strive to get it right everytime and when we fall short we depend on our guests feedback to help us improve our service. Once again, thank you so much. Look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Cleanness clean clean clean professional all the employees are so helpful friendly every where you look all your see is worker cleaning and up cleaning the property bed sheets linen nice fresh and clean updated hotel safe , pool is very nice the gym is I have nothing but great things to say about my 6 nights stay at the Hampton please keep up the great work and customer service I will definitely be staying here again ... My family reunion was here and we plan on doing business here next year again thanks for the outstanding service the nice hot breakfast and the fact that you don't serve the same breakfast daily was a plus !!!! Keep up the outstanding work your employees rock

• Stayed: July 2014
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

It certainly was our pleasure accommodating your family reunion. We greatly appreciate your recognition of our staff and hotel and look forward to accommodating you again next year!!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

This hotel is a hidden treasure for anyone with or without children. The cleanliness, appearance, and amenities are perfect for travel. The suites offer amazing space and are perfect for spending quality time with your mate. The staff is extremely attentive and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you Tamika, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

As always, we stayed at the Hampton Inn because we know it will be a clean room and good service. This experience was no different in some ways but significantly different in others. The room was smaller than any other Hampton we've ever stayed at but it wasn't claustrophobic quarters. I don't think I saw a single employee not working. They were always sweeping, mopping or cleaning in some way but always eager to help any guest. The management was fabulous and they were very accommodating when we extended our stay beyond what we planned. My only complaint pertains to the breakfast. It was the same both days that we were there with the only variety coming in the fruit on the bar. One day they had apples and oranges and the next day they added bananas to the mix. Overall, a great experience and I will continue to stay at a Hampton Inn.

Stayed: July 2014
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

We appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton Brand. Thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The whole experience was great, was very close to my family. The rooms were clean, the staff was very helpful and nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The breakfast was delicious and a huge choice of items to choose from. The check in and out was very easy.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Mary Morgan!!!! The pleasure was all ours and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Great location, easy to get here and around. A little far west if you are aiming for the beaches, but there are plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment options nearby. You will enjoy the cleanliness of this hotel. Everything was bright and shiny. The linens, furniture and carpeting in the rooms and public spaces were clean. Air conditioning worked great. No issues at all!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much, we greatly appreciate your compliments. Have a wonderful day and come see us again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

The hotel was very busy with weddings and famiy reunion visitors during my stay but they still provided excellent service. All staff that I dealt with was very cordial and accomodating. Excellent rates. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We love all the weddings and family reunions that keep us so busy on the weekends. We appreciate you acknowledging that we still took care of everyone with great service and friendly smiles!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miramar
Stadium Hotel
Stadium Hotel
#1 of 1 in Miami Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar? Share your experiences!