“One word... Wow!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Miramar
Reviewed December 7, 2013

It's quite funny actually, i came to Florida on vacation with my wife and son and I booked this hotel by accident. We wanted to book the one in Pembroke Pines which is closer to our relatives. But, our stay was absolutely amazing the hotel is kept very clean. The breakfast was great. The bacon was kind of like paper but edible . I believe flora and Danny were in the kitchen area and they were very helpful . We stayed in a queen studio suite and might I say it was very spacious and comfortable. Adrian and Chrissy were full of energy and greeted us with so much excitement upon check in. Their smiles never left their faces. Ms. Chrissy was wonderful with my son, who asked for gummy bears that weren't for sale. And she happily gave him some. Never have I I felt so welcomed . I will most definitely stay here again just because it felt like home.

Staff was great, food was great, room was great.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I will share your compliments with Adrian & Chrissy!!! Look forward to accommodating you again on your next visit!!!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

My name is Matthew, I travel from time to time around the state of FL, and the one place that I actually enjoy visiting on the East Coast of the State is, the Hampton Inn & Suites in Fort Lauderdale/Miramar on Marks Way.

Always clean and always friendly. It's like I'm part of the family coming home when I step across the threshold and being welcomed with a smile & personal greeting by name from Chrissy and Adrian, they're pretty amazing and are always making sure that my stay is perfect. I would like to say; Debbie, The GM is doing an amazing job at making sure that everyone is happy, I have heard other guests comment on how great She is.

I like this Hampton Inn & Suites style!!

One happy guest...

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Matt586
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Matthew!!!!! You are part of the family and thank you so much for your comments. I will certainly share this with Chrissy and Adrian, and I agree they are amazing!!!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I stayed here for 10 days last month. It is a new hotel which was very clean with a great staff. The rooms are a nice size and the internet was very reliable. The hotel is right off the tpke so it is in a very convenient location.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tris214

Thank you so very much, we greatly appreciate you sharing your comments. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for three nights over the thanksgiving weekend. Let me first say this hotel was immaculate, it was so clean I was really impressed. The bathroom was clean, the front desk was very helpful and allowed us a late checkout at no extra charge. I will stay here again and would recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are please you enjoyed your Thanksgiving Holiday with us and look forward to the pleasure of accommodating you again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed here for 11 days while working at Cleveland Clinic Florida. The rooms were spacious and luxurious. The breakfast was always fresh and delicious with a lot of variety. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. I'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank orthopaedics
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

We appreciate your kind words and are always pleased when we exceed our guest's expectations which we continually strive to do!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Very clean with quiet rooms and luxurious bedding. Complimentary breakfast does not measure up to typical Hampton Inn standards but quiet rooms, comfortable beds and luxurious bedding make this a place to stay at.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Alan D

Thank you so much for your comments. We are excited to be rolling out our new breakfast remix!!! Lot's of new fresh items will be implemented within the next few weeks!!!!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I love my stay clean rooms and nice people ms.chrissy very nice and so helpful to me and my whole family why we were there she always make us fill like family there the food was great nice place out back to eat by the pool we will be staying here again when we are in town .

Room Tip: lot of fun