“Well Done, Hampton Inn...”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Miramar
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was well impressed with my experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Miramar. I stayed here 2 days this past weekend. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. It is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at. The staff was friendly. I did not have any complaints. The hot complimentary breakfast included consisted of sausage, waffles, eggs, bagles, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, etc. This hotel is well maintained. It is close to the expressway so acces is easy. It is also not far from restaurants. I was traveling by myself for business and felt totally safe.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kymmie0025

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I just finished my second stay at this Hampton. For business travels in South Florida, this is a good place to stay given its proximity to so many key intersections. From this location, car travel to the beaches, the core business areas and the suburban centers are as easy as they can be with the terrible traffic problems in the entire region. If you avoid rush hours, trips from this spot are easy.

They have the typical Hampton breakfast. For other meals, there are dozens of good restaurants within 5 miles and some world class places within 12 miles. For people unfamiliar with South Florida, there are great spots to access within an easy and safe drive including places in North Miami Beach and FT Lauderdale.

I did not connect with the staff very much, but everyone I interacted with was friendly and helpful. During check-in, the front desk manager almost kissed me for being Honors Diamond. I think she was Jamiacan based on the genuine enthusiasm expressed. Folks staying in Miami for ten-times what I paid probably did get the same type of reception. My room was large; very roomy for a Hampton. Had a bunch of appliances and everything was comfortable an functioned properly.

In spite of its location which is very close to some major roads, all was quiet during my stay. The TV service is the best of any of the eight South Florida Hilton products that I have tried so far. I don't watch much TV, but when I do tune in, it should be as easy and good as it was at this property.

The lobby and common areas are spotless and odor free. Everything is brightly lighted and fresh. Due to its location, there are no shops or dining options within a short walk. Overall - I will be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DPB123
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I randomly picked this hotel based on its location. I was in the area for a FSU / Miami game at the Dolphin Stadium. I really enjoyed my stay and especially the staff. The room was super clean (as was the whole hotel) the food was good (and free) and they drove me to the game so I could get my tailgate on (drink)!!! Ramses - the driver - was a great guy and was right on time for the pick up. He even stop and got me some food after the game. I haven't really stayed at many Hamptons, but this one was AWESOME!!! Thanks!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JEFF F
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This was my first stay at this hotel and it won't be my last. From the genuinely warm welcome at check-in, to the spotlessly clean and comfortable room, the three days I spent here were wonderful. Great central location while still being tranquil and relaxing, this property exceeded my expectations and I could not fault any aspect of my stay. The exceptional attitude of every member of staff that I came across made for a memorable trip. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a few days and loved every minute of it. The rooms are great and the accommodations were lovely. The workers there were a joy to be around and the front desk clerk that greeted us every day Shannon blessed us with a smile every time she was very pleasant. this hotel gave us everything we asked for great accommodations and great service you cant go wrong staying here.

Room Tip: all of the rooms were great either one you pick I am sure you will enjoy just ask much as i did!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We stayed at this property the second to last weekend of September 2012 and it succeeded our expectations by far. The staff was beyond friendly and willing to help us with directions to local hot spots. The rooms were spotless and we felt very comfortable in them. The parking lot was well lit and secure. We would stay here again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank EmmyLou H
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great and centrally located! We stayed for Friday and Saturday night on the way back to Grand Cayman. Beautiful room, great staff and very helpful. Breakfast buffet is great, better than most hotels with the same offering.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miramar
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Stadium Hotel
Stadium Hotel
#1 of 1 in Miami Gardens
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar? Share your experiences!