“Hampton Inn Mira Mar”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Miramar
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Was there for a two day training seminar close to this hotel. I noticed how nice and clean "crisp" the exterior was and more impressed upon entering the hotel. The staff couldn't have been nicer or more welcoming. I have a seminar in December and will definately come back for a 2nd stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,004)

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I can't say how much I enjoyed my stay at your hotel!! The staff was friendly and extremely courteous and the manager, Chris, went out of his way to make sure my stay was second to none!! I would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone I know staying in the Ft. Lauderdale area!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BryanTPA
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I recently stayed at this property for a friends wedding, a first for the Hampton brand. It was a lovely experience, very clean rooms, welcoming front desk. I will definatly use this hotel in my future trips to Ft. Lauderdale.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I stayed here for a few days to attend a soccer game at the Sun Life Stadium. We were received with fresh baked warm cookies that were delicious. The room was very comfortable and clean. Hotel is at a great location. You can find restaurants, stores and anything you may need within minutes driving from the hotel. The Sun Life Stadium is at around 15 minutes driving. The only reason I didn't give them a perfect score was because they don't provide safebox in the rooms. They indicated that you must leave your valuable stuff at the front desk or otherwise they were not responsible about any missing items but when we took our stuff to front desk the safebox they had was so small that it was useless. Another recommendation for them is to implement a recycling program. We had a few plastic bottles and I felt terrible about not been able to recycle them. Nowadays everyone should be more concerned about our environment and hotels can definitely make a difference.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The hotel was easy to find although not the closest to the I-75 in a good location. The reception staff were friendly and knowledgable. They sorted out an issue we had as we had left our credit card and gave sound advice to resolve this. The foyer offered complimentary tea/coffee and newspapers (USA today).The room was extremely clean and a good size and the cable stations were also good. There was the usual set up to appeal to business travellers with desk free wi-fi in room and grounds also a microwave and fridge which was helpful if you need to store drinks nibbles etc.The only thing that would have made the room more inviting would have been a small sofa rather than the leather bench with no back which seemed out of place.The breakfast was a good selection of cereal ,fruit.toast bagels and scrambled egg and sausage. Juices and coffee. The staff were brilliant especially Nelen,Yvette and the manager Chris. We would definately use this hotel again if visiting the sunlife stadium.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very clean hotel with very friendly staff. Nice continental breakfast that included eggs and sausage. The exercise room had weights, treadmills and elliptical machines. Pool was nice and the grounds are well kept. Stayed 2 nights Attended a soccer match at Joe Robbie Stadium and was very convenient to stadium, but not much immediately around the hotel. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We booked this hotel for 3 nights, it's a very nice fairly new hotel. However we didn't like the location at all. It is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. We went for diner to Fort Lauderdale which was a hike. The next day we check out and checked in to the Hampton Inn in Coconut Grove.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Anne60745
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miramar
Stadium Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
8 mi away
Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar? Share your experiences!