“Pleasant experience”
Review of Eden Spa

Eden Spa
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Miramar
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The staff was great, facilities provided zen ambiance. Would visit again. This was a Mother's Day gift from my husband and I really enjoyed it.

1  Thank Miramarmom
There are newer reviews for Eden Spa

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Highly recommend Massage Eden, as a business traveler I find relief from fatigue with a good deep tissue massage and this place is great!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I have been getting massages here every week from Jessica who is absolutely amazing because she focuses on your needs. She makes sure to ask, what you have been doing this week and what would you like to concentrate on. She does awesome deep tissue if thats what you like, she sometimes gives you an idea of other types, like she tried Bamboo massage for 2 minutes so that I can get a feel for it. I normally get the swedish.

When I hurt my back last week, my first impulse was to find Jessica and ask her to help straighten it out.

I made the mistake of going to another masseuse there and that was money wasted. I can see why some people didnt have the best experience, its probably because they didnt have Jessica.

1  Thank pranjals
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I get massages weekly and I was told the girl I had does deep tissue massages. She was a very sweet girl but she did not do deep issue. It was more like a swedish massage. If I ever come back to this area I definitely would rather check out a european spa instead. The price was rather not expensive.

1  Thank Ashlee R
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Really neat place and very good value when compared with similar establishments. I bought the memberships and also a gift card for my wife as a gift for Valentine's Day and that was a great decision choice. She loves it too.

2  Thank InterMMiami