“Great Place!”

Honeysuckle restaurant
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Mims
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Recently reopened as Honeysuckle, wow what a change from the previous owners.
Their meat quality rivals any of the finest restaurants out there.
Everything is prepared is perfectly.
Try the fried macaroni and cheese, it is fantastic!

1  Thank Luke W

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This casual restaurant is on route 1, a couple miles north of Parrish Medical Center. I took a friend there for lunch, as I had heard good things about the place. I expect to go back here many times. The owner was on site. The service was prompt and friendly. We started out by sharing fried green beans while we waited for our "Southern Dip" sandwiches. It was all delicious. While I am typing this, I am getting hungry and want to go back.

There are lots of booths which could seat 4 to six people and it would be a nice place to take your family

1  Thank KayakCrazy
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Stopped in today at lunch time hoping for a quick order/take out. The restaurant was busy, but my order was taken quickly. To my surprise, in only a few short minutes the meal was ready, just as I had ordered it. Honeysuckle's menu is small, but varied. I ordered the Southern roast beef dip sandwich on Ciabatta bread with au jus and sweet potato tots. In just one bite, I knew that this was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. The meat was tender and not at all fatty. The sweet potato bites were perfectly fried, not soggy, not greasy but crispy and flavorful.

1  Thank BELLHEAD32927
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The parking lot was packed and there were two sheriff cars in the lot... we had to stop! The fried chicken is made to order and takes a little longer, but is well worth it. Everything we tried was really good. The place is kind of like a diner, with southern appeal. Worth stopping in and giving it a try.

2  Thank hehasawifeyouknow
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Loved the southern atmosphere and great southern food!! Highly recommend! For being only open a few weeks & super bust they were on top of everything always had full drinks, staff was very pleasant!

1  Thank Lexilou92