“Questionable business”

Deland, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Questionable business”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We bought Groupon for airboat ride. When we tried to schedule in October 2012, we got only voicemail message which no one returned call. On second attempt found the phone disconnected. Also found website shut down for nonpayment. Groupon service reps were very helpful. They contacted the company which apparently had changed management. New management were to contact us to schedule- never heard from them. Groupon graciously refunded our money.

Visited October 2012

Daytona Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor customer service”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

You can ever get them to answer the phone, tried 15 times in 4 days, also left messages but no return call. Staff is not real helpful and management is a joke. I wish the true owners knew about this. I will go elsewhere. Never even made an appt because I couldn't get over the horrible or lack of service.

1 Thank inmyopinyun
Cranbury,NJ
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Fun Filled”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I took my 70yr old Dad & 2 boys 9 & 11 It was great, Alot of Alligators, & wildlife, even a few cows!! I would go again.

Wenatchee, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Wonderful Airboat Tour!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We really enjoyed our airboat tour on May 2nd, 2012! The location is remote and gave us a feeling of being in the country. A nice thing after the fast pace of Orlando. Our guide was knowledgeable and personable. I was told he has lived in the area many years and knows these waters very well. The boat seats about 6 guests. The ride was 75 minutes long. Very relaxing but also exciting! We saw alligators, turtles and several types of birds. They have a lodge that serves food and a full bar. Occasional live music and entertainment. I highly reccommend this tour/ location to everyone!

2 Thank KJBCHB
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic & Friendly”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This was my first time on an airboat and it was fantastic. I was surprised by how we could glide over globs of mud and puddle deep water. The spectacular scenery included cattle, bald eagles, pink birds, many other types of birds, gators, and baby gators no bigger than 1 foot long. Our guide provided us with interesting wildlife facts and navigated the maze like lake well. Even if its hot you will want to bring a light jacket!

Visited March 2012