Holiday Inn Express Milton
Best Western Milton Inn(Milton)(Great Value!)
$93
$50
Travelocity
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewswaffle housebreakfast barhi expressfront desk staffroom was cleancar troublenice stopi highly recommend this hotelmakeup removermeeting roomparking lotwould stay here againfree breakfastnice ladynavarre beachfrom texasnight's sleep
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stay at this Holiday Inn Express quite often. I love it. It's very clean. It's quiet. The rooms are large. The staff is willing to accommodate. Melissa at the front desk is always wonderful. She recognizes myself each time and makes me feel like I am valued there. She is always so kind! I'd recommend this hotel to others who were looking!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Delia M
JGuillory, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for being such a nice repeat guest. We are very grateful to have you back and we are very happy that you continue to receive great service when you're here. With our smaller limited service properties, customer service is the key to running a great property. Please visit again soon and stop by to say hello to me.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

From the welcome at the counter with the clerk Melissa was excellent, the room spacious, comfortable and large beds super clean. In order to completely clean all wonderful breakfast! There are all of very good quality. Near the main road. I recommend it!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MiriamC286
JGuillory, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate you staying with us and we're very happy to hear of the great quality and service we've provided you with. Please come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The check in and check out process was so easy, the Staff were very nice and helpful. They made you feel welcome. The room was clean and comfortable and had no bad odors. Even when entering the lobby, it just seemed so homey. The AM breakfast bar was fresh and good, something for everyone. I would stay here again and I would recommend it to anyone who has had frightening exepriences with other hotels, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Dorace B
JGuillory, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us and writing such a nice comment. We always strive to make our guests feel comfortable and have an effortless check-in/out process. I will forward your comments on to the staff to let them know of the great job they're doing. Please come back and visit us again soon and have a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Stayed here two nights in December 2012. Its a new place, clean, quiet, off I-10.

Front desk was exceptionally helpful, freindly, courteous. Room was spacious and clean. Nice lay out.

I give it a big thumbs up.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank JacksonGuy
JGuillory, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you for your comments. Our staff prides themselves of our customer service and I'm glad we were able to make you feel welcome. Please return again soon on your next trip thru the FL Panhandle!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Most decent places were booked in Pensacola or wanted waaay too much per night. I understand you get what you pay for but I wasn't trying to pay a mortgage for just a vacation stay. I booked this room due to my horrible experience once arriving at Microtel in Pensacola and loved it. The hotel/rooms were nice and clean, the staff was very helpful and pleasant and the hot morning breakfast was pretty good. It was about 15 minutes from the beach but the kids or us didn't notice. The road the hotel is on takes you directly to the beach and leads on to Destin. Would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Telesia S
JGuillory, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you deiced to give our hotel a try after your unpleasant experience at another hotel. Even though we're night right in the heart of town, everything is very easily accessible with just a 15 minute drive in all directions. I'm glad your family had a nice time in our FL Panhandle area and we hope to see you again soon!