Adventures Unlimited Outdoor Center and Resort
$108
Best Western Milton Inn(Milton)(Great Value!)
$93
Priceline
$89
QualityInn
$162
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$93
$67
TripAdvisor
All reviewszip liningmile kayak tripropes coursesaucabinadventurousfloathopcamp
Reviewed August 31, 2013

difference. Everything was safe and professional. Very clean. Other options that would be fun after zip lining. Tubing and canoeing. Now its making me add more stuff because the review has to be at least 200 characters.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My 12 year old daughter and I signed up for a Zip Line tour with Dave and Desiree. Wow!! What a fun adventure!! Beautiful day. Our guides were knowledgeable, friendly and encouraging. An active day including climbing a few ladders and steps to the platforms, and walking trails through the wooded grounds. Very pretty, quiet, and a fun Mother/Daughter day!!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank wykert
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Our family was actually on a beach trip at Perdido Key, FL. Looking for something else to do besides the beach, zip lining at Adventures Unlimited was the perfect fit. The experience was well worth the drive from Perdido Key to Milton. Our guides, Zach and Katie, were awesome! The 65' tower 900' line finale was definately the highlight, but each zip line was fun and unique. This was a safe and exciting experience that we will remember forever!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank GR_318
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I have been looking forward to visiting this place for awhile now, and I was not disappointed! This place is heaven!! From the staff to the accommodations to the adventures, everything was top notch! I stayed in the Schoolhouse Inn, and it was wonderful! I love the porch with the swings and rocking chairs, and the fire pit in the front for hanging out at night under the stars.... I ziplined with Bill and Kate as my instructors and those two together are the best!!!! The next day was the 11 mile kayak trip down Coldwater Creek, and it was an absolute beautiful trip! We took our time and it was a lazy paddle day and had great weather!!! Everyone from the guests to the staff were very friendly. I'm already planning my next trip!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Everything from the location to the people was amazing. My girlfriend and I stayed at the Schoolhouse Inn which was perfect. Being that its located in the woods we expected SOME roaches around but during our 3 night stay we didnt even see ONE inside! Cleanliness is big in my book and this definitely sealed the deal for a return! The zipline tour and kayaking was even better.I would definitely suggest visiting Adventures Unlimted , perfect for getting away from a busy lifestyle and just RELAXING!

-Victor