“Local spot.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Grover T's BBQ

Grover T's BBQ
Ranked #8 of 94 Restaurants in Milton
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our menu specialties include ...slow-smoked pork, chicken, beef, turkey & St. Louis style ribs ... cooked to perfection for up to 18 hours! You know what they say - if it doesn't have a pink ring, it's not the real thing! We also highly recommend a few of our Special Southern Cookin' Favorites... catfish, shrimp etouffee, chicken tenders, shrimp & grits, entree salads, handmade burgers & other non-traditional BBQ offerings on the menu. With the many mouthwatering appetizers & entrees, a variety of country-style sides to choose from along with outstanding desserts like our famous homemade banana pudding and fruit cobbler... that are made in our kitchen daily. All of the food is prepared using only the freshest ingredients.
Greenville, North Carolina
“Local spot.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I feel as though this place is more local just in part of the location. Milton isn't a huge tourist attraction however if you happen to be passing by it's a good place to stop. They have a nice selection of BBQ and other non BBQ items.
My husband and I reside in east Carolina where we have traditional vinegar BBQ (which I love), this however is thicker darker slightly tangy and slightly sweet (a beautiful mix). They also have wonderful side dishes that pair nicely with each meal. I suggest the pork, which was my favorite. Also the corn muffins were killer, I couldn't get enough!

“Lite Fry Delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed dinner here with friends. The onion rings are awesome and the light breading used on the fried catfish makes for a very flavorful meal with no greasy taste. Great place to enjoy great times with friends.

Visited June 2014
Milton Fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local couple”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband and myself have been a couple times for lunch. I always get the smoked turkey. Excellent....the greens are great. We love it here. Have not gotten anything that wasn't good. Great service , very welcoming, a very much needed eating place in Milton. Try it, you will love it

• Visited June 2014
“Great food, great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Great restaurant to eat in a town that has very limited food eateries. Great food, fast service. My favorite is the grilled chicken and potato casserole. Chicken is seasoned perfectly. The potato casserole couldn't be better. Great portions. Comes to the table piping hot! Can't wait to go again! Finally a restaurant in Milton worth going to!

1 Thank Ironman1991
San Antonio, Texas
“What a disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

Needed a new place to eat while visiting Milton.....nice place, clean, appetizers were good, then the meal came. Out of the 4 of us, only one ate their meal. Grilled shrimp not grilled, BBQ chicken not tender, collard greens tasted as if just thrown in a broth. Wait staff not interested in concerns, didn't get order straight and delayed us because didn't put our to go order for other relative in when we got our meal.

• Visited June 2014
Denise H, Owner at Grover T's BBQ, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Please let me know if you ever spoke with one of the owners - Mike Thomas? I think he told me you both addressed your concerns.