“DEPLORABLE Service!!!”

Main Moon Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 95 Restaurants in Milton
“DEPLORABLE Service!!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Hands down the worse service customer I have received! When you pay extra to receive extra steak in your Pepper Steak & have to wait 40 minutes for your food (while 3 other customers come in after you - order & receive their food) you would hope & deserve to get what you paid for & that it would be hot. No such luck! When drove back & returned food requesting it be remade & hot - the owner yelled at my husband& called him a lier - told him he ate the meat - although none of the order was touch. We decided to pull ALL of the Peppers & Onions out of the trash (an entire plate if them), drive back up to the restaurant & return those as well.

Rather than remake our order & they had all of it - she would rather give us our money back - so we took our business to Whataburger... What a DEPLORABLE EXCUSE of a Restaurant! We will NEVER spend another DIME with them!

“Greasy, too much $”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

While the food tasted like any normal chinese take out it was very greasy. My husband suggested (to me not to them) that the fryer is probably too low. Also, I asked if there was soy sauce in the bag and the woman told me yes. Only when we got home there was no soy sauce and we had none in the fridge which ruined a big portion of my husband's meal. Won't be returning and will be trying other nearby chinese restaurants instead.

• Visited January 2013
“This place sucks!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The owner there is a major B!! They messed my ffood up and wouldn't fix it, the owner yelled at me over the phone and called me names, the food tasted awful the restaraunt was filthy, it was a horrifying experience... They overcharged me and the owner wants to say its a 5 star restaraunt... Ha! What a joke!!! Maybe -5 star! I'll never go back there! Who pays for beef & broccoli and get 3 tiny pieces of broccoli... What a disgrace! And I got charged 10.00$ for a meal that was supposed to be 4.95$ what a bunch of crooks! They need attitude adjustments especially the owner!!!!

Milton, Florida
“Fast Food American Chinese”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Can't beat this local fast food Chinese restaurant consistent food every time we have used their service. We like to eat there and people watch or just take out and head out for a picnic. Don't forget your chopsticks!

Visited March 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Good Chinese Takeout”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Friendly staff and wait times about what you'd expect for Chinese takeout. The food is always delicious, the rice cooked well and the prices are reasonable. Also, they are probably the latest-open restaurant in Milton which is nice for getting off a late shift at work.

• Visited March 2012