“Great Place!”

Oval Office Pub & Grub
Ranked #5 of 98 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Established in 1991, a local establishment serving award winning burgers and wings! We are located just north of I-10 on the east side of the road and across from McDonalds and a Racetrack gas station.
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Excellent burgers, wings, cold beer, great company! If only the food wasn't fattening. I would eat there several times a week!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Stopped in for lunch on our way home after a ziplining trip at Adventures Unlimited. I had heard about this place from friends who live in the immediate area, so we decided to try it out. The restaurant is super clean, the staff very friendly. The food was very good, but is your typical sports bar fare: burgers, fries, sandwiches, onion rings, etc.

To start, we had an order of the beer battered onion rings. I thought they were good, but probably frozen. My boyfriend, who is not usually much of an onion ring person, thought they were "awesome."

I had the Myrtle Burger with fries, which was tasty, but the bun got soggy from all of the juices from the grilled onions and burger patty. Almost had to eat it with a fork. The fries come unsalted, but are good. Salt, pepper, ketchup, and mustard are already at the table.

My boyfriend had the fish sandwich with fries, which he said was pretty good. Instead of a whole fish filet, it was fish strips on a bun, so when he took a bite, half of them fell out. He really liked the cocktail sauce and tartar sauce.

Not a place I would visit frequently, but will probably eat there again when I'm in the area.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Stopped in on a Saturday afternoon with the wife. We each had a burger, she had fries and I had the chips. The burgers are always good and this time was no exception. The chips seemed a bit too thick so I asked if they were home made and sure enough the response was that they were homemade. The service is always good and friendly and always enjoy my visits.

2  Thank Pace_Bill
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I hesitated a bit going to a "Pub" with my family, but the food was excellent and inexpensive. The service was prompt and efficient. The important thing to the males in the family was they could watch a football game while we ate. The problem is finding a place with good food where that is possible. This place satisfied everyone. My ham and cheese and their Myrtle Burgers were very good. It is a bit tricky getting into the parking lot because of construction, but well worth the effort. We would eat here again.

2  Thank momron
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I was hesitant to go inside this place; it has zero curb appeal. But the reviews of their burgers got the better of me, and I have no regrets, except for not trying this place sooner.
The staff is very friendly and efficient. I mentioned that I had heard about their "famous" burgers, and my server guided me to their well-known Myrtle Burger. I knew I was in for a treat when she asked me how I wanted it cooked.
When the burger arrived, it was intoxicating. The grilled onions gave it an amazing flavor. It was so good, I could not force myself to put it down. I savored every last bite. It was the perfect size for a hungry guy, without being too large to make you uncomfortable. The fries that came with it (who can resist fries?) were crisp and warm. My bill for this tasty lunch, including a glass of iced tea, was just under $10.00. We have all spent more for a lot less.
This is a not-so-well-kept secret in Milton. Look beyond the modest exterior and treat yourself to one of the best burgers in the county.

2  Thank SingingChef
myrtleburger, Owner at Oval Office Pub & Grub, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2011

Thank you for your kind words! Your review let's us know that we are moving in the right direction; that is pleasing our customers. We will share your remarks with our staff who like to do a good job. Hearing this directly from from our customers makes them happier yet. We appreciate you taking the time to find your way to our establishment. Avalon Blvd has been under construction for a while and we plan to address our curb appeal upon completion! Thanks again and we hope to serve you again real soon! Al and Deb