“I plan my trips through Florida Panhandle to ensure I can stop and get one of their burgers.”

Oval Office Pub & Grub
Ranked #5 of 95 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Established in 1991, a local establishment serving award winning burgers and wings! We are located just north of I-10 on the east side of the road and across from McDonalds and a Racetrack gas station.
Gulfport, Mississippi
Reviewed October 6, 2011

These are the best burgers I have ever eaten. I used to live in Milton and remember when they opened. I now live a couple of states away and have driven to Florida just to go to the Oval Office.

• Visited September 2011

mexico
“Gotta Get A Myrtle Burger!!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

With family living in Texas & Florida - we frequently drive back & forth. On these trips, we always plan our driving schedule to make sure we are passing through Milton in time to have lunch at the Oval Office. We have been going here for over ten years and every time it just gets better & better! Nothing fancy, just a small local bar/restaurant off the highway but they have great burgers & very cold beer!! Do yourself a favor and stop in if you are in the area. If you love to find out of the way local places - you will love the Oval Office!

• Visited June 2011
Pensacola, Florida
“Local Sports Bar With The Best Burgers in Town”
Reviewed March 8, 2011

This is a local hangout for the older Nascar crowd. The food here is very good, especially the Myrtle Burger. The onion rings and fried mushrooms are good, but make sure you ask for them to be crispy. Good cold draft and very friendly and prompt service. Give this place a try. The food is definately better that the other pub in town.

• Visited March 2011