“Always excellent.”

Ranked #3 of 96 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I live nearby, so some here often, at least once a month. I am always pleased. The service is always top notch. The steaks are cooked the way ordered, and if it is overlooked, they will redo it. I order my steaks rare; they do a great job. Salads are excellent. Dressings are homemade. Burgers are phenomenal. fries are delicious. Everything is good here, no complaints.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

The steak is always cooked just right and the atmosphere in the restaurant is fun yet relaxed. I never leave hungry or wanting more. Quite the opposite, I leave feeling like I need to be rolled out to my car.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

....And Mother's Day is no exception! Wait time was half- hour less than expected. Very crowded but traffic flow & service was spot-on. Food was exactly as ordered, season-free steak & salt-free baked potato. The steak was melt-in-your-mouth which was thoroughly enjoyed! Dinner was topped off with a complimentary long-stem rose. I have used this restaurant for retirement, birthday and anniversary celebrations!!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We arrived at Texas Roadhouse at 8:30 PM. Were told we'd have a 10-15 min wait. We went to the bar and ordered a couple of beers. The bartender was prompt in taking our order and was very pleasant. Before she could serve our drinks, our table was ready. We were very pleased not to be seated in the "screaming baby section" as usually seems to be our luck when we go out to eat! :) Our waitress prompt in greeting us and coming back to take our orders. The famous roasted peanuts on the table were stale, but the ones at the bar were fresh and good. The onion blossom was served right away and was delicious. The rolls were OK. Nothing to write home about, and the cinnamon butter was not for us. My Denver filet was very good. Cooked to a perfect med-rare. My boyfriend's T-bone was a little under cooked from the med-well that he ordered, but was very good as well. The baked potatoes were cooked perfectly, except that we prefer baked potatoes with crispy skins rather than being wrapped in foil and having a soft skin. The potatoes were not served in foil, but we assume that because of the soft skin, they had been cooked in foil. The house salads were much more substantial than most restaurants' offerings of little more than lettuce and an slice of tomato. The veggies were fresh and crisp and the croutons were particularly good. The survey card that was given to us with our menus asked if a manager stopped by during our visit. They did not, but I really only want to hear from a manager if I have a problem or request to see them, so it was OK with us that they didn't stop by. My boyfriend went to the bathroom and said that two male staff members were leaving the bathroom as he went in. He found the stopper in one of the sinks to be closed and the water was running wide open. The water was within an inch of running over. He turned the water off and opened the stopper. As he was leaving the bathroom, one of the two staff members that were leaving as he entered came back in. Perhaps a little mischief between staff members? That kind of shenanigans needs to be saved until the place is closed. Overflowed water on a tile floor is an accident waiting to happen! The prices across the board on the menu are very good. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun. Will plan to go back again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The food was good -- fast and tasty. Felt that it was about the same as Logans and some of the other chains. I thought the inside could use a bit more light -- but that is just me.