“One of my favorite places in the area”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I love to have their Texas T-bone. Their ribs are good and I have NEVER gotten bad service there even though I have had many meals there. The price of the food is not bad and the atmosphere is upbeat.
I do suggest taking advantage of their call ahead seating in that on the weekends you can be faced with a long wait if you don't in that it's a popular place.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The bones literally fell right out cleanly. Service was good and the peanuts on every table were very good.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband, sister and I opted for steaks for Christmas Eve. The servers are great. The atmosphere is western style casual. The food is great and always dependable. They do their own butchering.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

The steaks are excellent BUT I would not recommend this place if you have Celiac or Gluten Intolerance. I got very very sick due to my steak obviously being cooked in the MSG and gluten ridden "grill shortening" that I asked it not to be. I also asked for no seasoning and for PLAIN. I had a plain baked potato with it and water. the waitress didn't seem to know much about gluten when i questioned her so perhaps I should've expected this but other restaurants accommodate with no issues. I did my homework before going here to celebrate my sons birthday so i knew exactly how to order my steak. They may have accommodated that and perhaps mixed my steak up with other members of our party as we all ordered the same type of steak. Still there is NO excuse! This disease can be life threatening and it is not to be takem lightly. I won't be returning. I only went because my two boys insisted on going for their birthday. They love the food but if you have celiac I would bring your own dressing and only order a salad plain with a plain baked potato. Period!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

No dislikes, good quick service & great food. Staff was attentive and professional, even though it was very busy.