“Good steakhouse”

Dining options: Reservations
pensacola florida
“Good steakhouse”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food is good, it is almost always packed. On the weekend, there is almost always a line to get in for dinner. Their steaks are nice and tender.
The prices are average for a steakhouse.

Visited October 2012

Florida
“Great steak”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Had lunch with a new friend. My small sirloin was just delicious!!! I tend to order just a few different things on the menu that are my favorites. The vegetables were crisp tender to perfection. And,,,,,,their rolls, well, can't say enough about these mouth watering rolls with cinnamon butter!!! Their fried chicken salad is just wonderful too, as is the monterey chicken sandwich.

• Visited October 2012
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Lower you expectations!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

It's an OK steak House that seems to do a lot of business because it's the only game in town. Not bad, but nothing to write home about. Service fell way below my expectations. Sadly, this is a restaurant that doesn't try to make their customers feel special. I got the impression that we were bothering our server by being there.

• Visited September 2012
Niceville, Florida
“Surprisingly Great”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

After a day of ziplining at Adventures Unlimited, we had built up an appetite and were ready for lunch. We usually try to eat healthy, but on Sunday in Milton there are few options available. We were seated promptly even with the almost capacity crowd. Fresh rolls came with us to our table as the hostess seated us. Skepical of the food, I asked questions about the vegetables and sides. We ordered a filet and a sirloin with mixed vegetables, green beans and sweet potato. My husband's filet was one of the most outstanding steaks ever. As good as Ruth Chris, Morton's,Del Frisco's, or The Palm. I must say we were amazed. The vegetables were steamed perfect., a rarity in these parts. Best mushrooms we've ever tasted. The employees wear a shirt that says I love my job. This is one time I believe it. The most well balanced staff. Everyone helped each other; and I loved the friendly charm of the staff from the management down to the bus boy. They all wanted to be there! How would I know about the management? He came by to check on every table and personally ask how our meal was. Our mouths were full, so we didn't get to brag on his staff and hand cut steaks, but he knew by our nods. Milton has a real jewel. Reasonable prices for the quality and staff. We even bought some popcorn outside from the BoyScout Troup #402 I believe. What a great day!!!!! Shout out to Dave and Brooke at Adventures Unlimited. You guys are the best!

• Visited October 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Great Steaks! Be ready to wait on a Friday night.”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Probably the best steak in Milton. My wife loves the rolls and the cinnamon-butter they serve at every meal. It's a popular place though, so be ready to wait if it's a Friday or Saturday night.

Visited December 2011