“This place makes me happy”

Captain Pete's Oyster House Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: New diner in the Milton, FL area. Right off of Interstate 10
Description: New diner in the Milton, FL area. Right off of Interstate 10
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“This place makes me happy”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Fresh food!! Had the fish of the day wahoo and it was the best I've had! Not to mention the oysters and the service! Family run and it shows! Not greasy like some places. Every time I visit I love coming here!!! Thanks

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Popcorneater

Milton, Florida
“I must have ate at a different Captain Pete''s.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I must have ate at a different Captain Pete''s. I was concerned when we walked in and the restaurant smelled of fish - But we stayed to see if the smell was our over worked minds. Two bites latter we left. The smell was an indication of old fish. The oysters were gritty and left a bad taste in our mouths. Every chef we have talked with has stated that if you can smell the fish DO NOT EAT IT, Now we understand why. We will not be back nor will we recommend, We will stick to the Fish House, Atlas House and Ada's.

1 Thank tngconsultant
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best seafood I have eaten”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Very convenient right off I 10 in Milton. Very polite staff ζω the food took awhile to come but so worth the wait
The freshest catfish shrimp crab and delicious oysters on the captains plate
I would absolutely go there again!

1 Thank Faylyons
Holualoa, Hawaii
“Undeniably fresh”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stopped on our way through the panhandle, and watched them shuck our oysters, which were them perfectly fried and served with the best cheese grits I've eaten. The gumbo was thick with seafood, and had a great flavor. The service was fast and friendly, and we've marked this for a return visit. As our plate was filled with a very generous serving of oysters, we were too full to try desserts...maybe next time!

1 Thank Anna N
Dallas, Texas
“Great find!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped on the way back to Texas....great find...yummy and very good prices...too bad it's not in Dallas!

1 Thank Drew S