“Best oysters!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Description: New diner in the Milton, FL area. Right off of Interstate 10
Description: New diner in the Milton, FL area. Right off of Interstate 10
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The oysters are wonderful! Fresh, briny, clean. Yum! We eat at Pete's whenever we are in Pensacola. Always have oysters and mullet roe, backbones and gizzards. Always good! The staff are nice and the prices are good.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We had heard about this excellent restaurant, but it was even better than expected. The oysters on the half shell were superb. We got two dozen. The gumbo, hush puppies, salad and fish were excellent. The service was exceptional. Don’t miss this one if you are near Pensacola and I-10. Our bill was under $45 with tip and one glass of wine!

1  Thank Itmyfamily
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Friendly, attentive staff. The place is a little small, but it is a place I would recommend to anyone looking to have decent lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Pitzapie
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We were passing through Florida and this place is right off the highway. It isn't much to look on the outside, but the staff was very friendly. Our food was okay, it was not the best seafood but the value was good. The fish of the day and the scallops were cooked using the same seasonings, so they tasted quite alike. The green beans were cooked with bacon and though thanks common in the south, I have never been a fan. I enjoyed the hush puppies as they were not greasy or too battered. Overall, we got our monies worth.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

does not look like much, but ate hear for the first time on my way to Destin and been in Destin for two days and the fried shrimp I had here is better than what I have eaten in Destin.
I had Pete's shrimp and they was very sweet and fresh with a light batter.

1  Thank billreedred