“Comfortable, Safe and Clean!”

Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Milton
Tampa Bay
“Comfortable, Safe and Clean!”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We stayed at Red Roof in Milton for one night. It was easy to find, the staff was very very friendly and the room was clean. The AC was nice and cold, hot water and water pressure both good. Wifi worked great too. Laundry, ice, soda, vending, etc. were on our floor. My biggest concern, not knowing the location, was safety. This was a safe quiet area. It's on the same property with Waffle House, and this location is not located "in town" so it's not in the middle of a big stretch of motels and fast food. Again, really safe, quiet, etc. So happy we found this location, we will be going back.

1 Thank Andrea J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I stayed at this property for a night. The room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. The shower had great water pressure and they did have breakfast in the morning. Check in and out was a breeze. Right after I checked in, they called the room to make sure all was well and asked if I needed anything. I would suggest anyone to stay here.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Delia M
rri589, General Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton, responded to this review, August 17, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for the compliments! We take great pride in our new RRI and always work our hardest to keep it clean and provide the best service to our valued guests like you. I am glad you liked our breakfast and shower experience. I hope to see you again soon. In the meantime, we will keep the water warm and a free hot cup of coffee for you.

Thank you again for choosing RRI in Milton. We look forward to the honor of serving you again in the near future.

Rhonda
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Compared to the last red roof inn in Charleston we were very impressed. Staff was friendly rooms were very clean Very satisfied with all aspects. I recommend staying here.

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank littlrrd
mt. vernon ill
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I loved the place close to the beach without the beach price staff was more than helpfull an pointed me in the right direction when i asked for the short rout to the beach will be back

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Mt_VernonIllRdm2011
Pensacola Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 17, 2011

My husband and I were traveling through the area and happened to stay here because it was right off the interstate and we were tired. It looked nice from the outside. It was not so clean on the inside though. We would have left, but we were exhausted. I can't believe how expensive it was. We asked at the desk for a govornment rate and she told us. The guy behind us asked for the rate and she told him the same thing. This was after we got the girl to actually come to the front window. We had to knock on the window for 5 minutes to get anyone up there. Come to find out I called the 1-800 number for the red roof and she liked about the rate. She was just too lazy to look it up. It was much less. But, I just think she was mad because she had to wait on us!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank birdfeeder77
Dear Guest,

I apologize for the less than satisfactory stay. I had a new front desk employee working that night. I know that is not an excuse, but I did want to let you know. She has completed her training and we are ready for your next stay with us (with good quality and service). We have also instituted a government discount at our Inn. You can ask for this discount when you are making a reservation. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to serve you.

Rhonda
Calhoun, Ga., USA
Reviewed October 15, 2010

This motel is in a convenient location just off I-10 which makes it really easy to get off and on the Interstate to go to Pensacola or Pensacola Beach. Our room was clean, comfortable and roomy. We stayed on the 2nd floor right off the elevator, but it was still pretty peaceful on a whole. Check in and out were great. Front desk attendants were great and very pleasant. There is a Waffle House in the parking lot which made it great for those early morning or late night cups of coffee. Would have been nice to have had a fridge/micro in room. Beds slept great!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank Justhorsey
Marianna, Florida
Reviewed July 5, 2010

My wife and I stayed one night on a business trip through the area. We stayed in room 214.
Everytime someone oppened the front door downstairs in the loby you
hear the door scraping and making a loud noise all night. The lighting was extremely dim throughout the room. This non smoking room had an offensive odor coming from the air conditioner. There's no insullation. Anything you say or do will be heard from the loby to the next door bathroom. This is the worst of the Red Roofs I've stayed in in years. I travel and stay in hotels every month of the year. I can't recommend this one to anyone. BEWARE!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank cartersles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milton
Best Western Milton Inn
At Home Inn & Suites
At Home Inn & Suites
#13 of 65 in Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze

Been to Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton? Share your experiences!