Emerald Sands Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$86
$119
HIExpress.com
Best Western Milton Inn(Milton)(Great Value!)
$94
Travelocity
$79
QualityInn
$110
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
$88
ComfortInn
$79
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Im from milton and this motel is the best one in town. The staff is friendly, the rooms are nice they are even remodeling some of them and the location is perfect its centered right in the middle of town and everything is not to far away. I just wanted to write a review because i see all these bad things being said about this motel and its absolutely not true. First of all yes the motel is an old motel but guess what its not owned or run by Indians! Which is a plus! There is security on the property 24 hours a day which is a plus! You cant fault the hotel by who stays at the hotel come on now its not a church and yes people in milton drink as im sure they do everywhere. But as far as the staff and manager they are very friendly and professional people. So if your in the area and you want the best value for your dollar i say please give them a chance and dont believe everything you hear. Also they have a very nice pool to enjoy during these hot summer days and rooms with large Jacuzzi tubs which is what i always get when i stay and they can fit about 5 people in them so yea they are pretty big

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank staryeyez26
Reviewed June 27, 2013

me and my family stayed there for 3 days. rooms nice and clean. there new remodeled rooms are very comfortable. i would stay there anytime. the employees are very helpful its a great location. pool is very clean

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were on our way to Disney. Decided to book a room for the night by phone and rest up. I understand with short notice with a family of six you can't be particular. So we drive up to the hotel and I am already noticing people hanging around outside the rooms. Mind you there is nothing to see there. The hotel is located in possibly the worst part of town...And the people outside (let's just say there not the doctor and lawyer types.) Upon check in the woman at the front desk gives us TV remotes. Guess they had a little issue with theft from the patrons. I think this is one of those hotels that act as housing for low income families. The rooms are huge!! Everything pretty much works which is a plus. Our sleeper sofa was broke and would not pull out. It also had multiple fluid stains on it. The staff was however accommodating and gave us sheets to cover the sofa with. I slept there because it was closest to the outside door and wanted to be first line defense in case somebody tried to break in. Went over to the Wendy's to get a bite to eat...Food was terrible and there were 5 police officers all in bullet proof vests dining as well. About 3 in the morning a couple was having a heated argument outside our door. Didn't last long but none the less par for the course for this hotel as every patron we saw had a beer in their hand. Big rooms, ac, hot water would be the plus for this hotel in my opinion...Everything else was pretty bad.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Daron23
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Dissapointed to stay at this hotel .If you just want low budget then this is what you will get for. The week that I stay there, saw 2 drug bust, one at midnight and woke me up during my sleep. Wi-fi is very slow. Bed is pretty tough and pillows are horrible.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sy1973
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Worst place I have stayed at. Room was dirty. My daughter opens up the fridge and a roach crawls out of it. Carpet is in real need pf replacing. Have duct tape in the middle of the room holding the seams together. My daughter was taking a shower and a ceramic tile fell on her foot. The door handle was so loose that I was afraid to leave anything of value in the room. The a/c unit would make so much noise that sounded like a jet landing. The bathroom door would have to be picked up to be able to close it. The whirlpool was there but went to use it and as soon as I turned it on, another tile fell of the wall.My girlfriend went to talk to the manager and was ignored by the manager. You could see daylight between the door and the door frame. Really thinking about calling the Health Department. Really was that bad that it actually was our worst vacation ever and my kids where very unhappy. Really need to close down until remodeled or bulldozed down. Would return to operate the dozer.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family