“Great experience”

Adventures Unlimited Outdoor Center
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Milton
More attraction details
Owner description: At Adventures Unlimited, you have the opportunity to experience canoeing unlike anywhere in the world. The spring fed rivers flow at an average depth of two feet over a soft, sandy bottom through state forest. White sand beaches dot the banks; perfect for swimming, sunning and picnicking. Two hours or three days… canoe, tube, kayak… camp… in tents or cabins… alone, with your family, a friend, or a group of friends. Adventures Unlimited is also the home of Florida Zip Adventures. A series of canopy zip line tours that are fun for the whole family.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We went zip lining with Brooke and Shannon and had a terrific time. The zip lines are fun and the guides are the best. Both guides are informative, friendly and made the entire experience wonderful! The sites you can see are great too. You can see everything from old cemeteries, train cars, treehouses, and a historic school house. And that doesn't even include the beautiful river that you get to zip line over.

1 Thank MrsBBAS

Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Time with Dave and Desiree!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My 12 year old daughter and I had a fantastic time with our guides Dave and Desiree. Super knowledgeable, encouraging and great, upbeat attitudes. You can tell they love their jobs and want you to love zip lining!! An active adventure with walks through the forest and climbing up to the platforms. A fun, memorable time.

New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a zip!!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife and I just finished our first zip line adventure: the Ultimate Double Dip, under the very able and friendly guidance of Desiree and Dave...........oh excuse me - "Dave, the Awesome!" They both really know their stuff and made us feel very comfortable on what could be inherently an uncomfortable experience for a novice. Going 40mph over a river, hanging from a wire.....What a trip!! Thanks guys.

2 Thank Ralph B
ATL, GA
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 249 helpful votes
“Great place for family fun!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My family spent several days at Adventures Unlimited. We took advantage of the zip lining tour and the experience was fabulous! I have to say that I was terrified, but the guides were so friendly, knowledgeable and experienced, they helped put my fears to rest and I really enjoyed the experience. We also picnicked and canoed down the river; be sure to bring the bug spray for this. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and made our experience quite enjoyable. Be sure to check them out!

Visited June 2013
Navarre, Florida
“Zip line tours”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Took the zip line tour today with guides Zach and Desserie. they were very professional and fun. The zip lines are pretty high, but they start you out low to get used to the equipment. Great for someone trying to overcome a fear of heights. Overall it was a great day on the zip lines. They also have many other activities to enjoy. I look forward to visiting adventure unlimited again to try some tubing or ropes course