“Fun times on a spring water river!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Adventures Unlimited Outdoor Center

Adventures Unlimited Outdoor Center
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Milton
More attraction details
Owner description: At Adventures Unlimited, you have the opportunity to experience canoeing unlike anywhere in the world. The spring fed rivers flow at an average depth of two feet over a soft, sandy bottom through state forest. White sand beaches dot the banks; perfect for swimming, sunning and picnicking. Two hours or three days… canoe, tube, kayak… camp… in tents or cabins… alone, with your family, a friend, or a group of friends. Adventures Unlimited is also the home of Florida Zip Adventures. A series of canopy zip line tours that are fun for the whole family.
Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun times on a spring water river!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love going canoeing on the fresh water of this river in Milton, FL through Adventures Unlimited. The staff is very helpful and professional and the scenery on the river is phenomenal! Our family had a great time and lots of laughs while practicing our canoeing skills. The water felt great and was a nice change from the "salt" water of the ocean while we were on vacation. It was the kids first time getting to go on a canoe and with Adventures Unlimited, and they had a blast! Something different besides just the same ole water parks & not near as crowded...

Visited July 2012

Milton, FL
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Family Bonaza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a fantastic family fun place for those who love the outdoors and love options. We have tubed several time, but they also offer lodging and zip line adventures!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank yaya#1
Panama City, Florida
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Zip and a Cabin Christmas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We traveled to Adventures Unlimited on Christmas Eve morning in the pouring rain. Shortly before our Noon start time, the clouds broke and we were off to the zip lines!

Let me start by saying our guides, Dave and Des were awesome! We will request them next time we visit. I couldn't imagine that doing a zipline over flat land could be so much fun! Because of the scary weather and as it was Christmas Eve, we had the course to ourselves. It only took 3 hours for the Ultimate. They said if you had a full group, it would be closer to 5. Either way, you won't need to worry about being bored!

Next up was the cabin. We stayed in Egret, which was part of a duplex unit. It had one bedroom with a living area that had a fouton couch. There was a grill in the back where I cooked dinner and then moved to the firepit for the evening. There is no TV or Internet and the cell coverage is patchy. This made for a great family evening!

So, we would certainly recommend others give it a try!

Visited December 2012
Loxley, Alabama, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“My first time to Zip Line”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I had the best time..Other then sky diving I believe I have found another sport that is just as exciting and so much fun. Even if you don't like heights try zip lining, you will not regret it.

Thank you for a fun filled Saturday morning..........

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Mary H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Here now and loving every minute of it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I am currently sitting in my room in the Schoolhouse Inn writing this review before I depart today because I am literally flabbergasted by this place. When we were driving here, we thought it would be a plain little campy retreat. We were wrong. This place COULD be a campers dream, but it's also perfect for people who don't camp, like me. Our room is spacious with a second bedroom and a private kitchen and bathroom. It's rather updated for a place this remote. About 200 feet from our room, there's a gorgeous BBQ hut. It has two huge, new, industrial GAS grills, a large fridge, sinks, and plenty of seating. It's also screened in so you are protected from the elements. We went zip lining and kayaking and boy are we sore! But it was so fun and the sights are seriously one of a kind. Zip lining didn't really give me the thrill of a roller coaster like I thought it would, but that's a good thing because I was able to focus on the gorgeous scenery. It's insane to be in a forest and look around, but it's even more insane to look around a forest when you're above it. The kayaking was an adventure. Do not do anything but the four mile unless you know how to actually steer a kayak or canoe. And wear water shoes because there are some shallow banks that you might get stuck on. Don't be scared of the water, either. You can literally see the bottom the whole time and the deepest it gets is probably around 3 feet. But that's in the deepest parts. Every night we had a bonfire and the fire pit that is dug out for the residents of the schoolhouse inn. Suggestion: BUY FIREWOOD. They sell it on site for pretty cheap, but we didn't remember to actually buy it till the last night. There are not enough sticks laying around to sustain a fire. And at night, it is so dark, you can't find more sticks to save you life because it is so dark. Out by the fire pit are some charcoal grills (for the ones who don't like gas grills) and picnic benches and hammocks. The hammocks are amazing. I literally wanted to sleep in one last night. Be friendly and make friends with other people staying on site. The more people at the bonfire at night, the more fun. I'm so sad I have to leave today :(

5 Thank Elisekriss