Chris Jones Gyroplanes
Review Highlights
Gyroplane flight

An absolute fantastic experience, excellent value for money, a highly recommended gift. Chris Jones... read more

Reviewed December 2, 2019
endpointassessor17
Stephen Ward

Absolutely fantastic experience, best Christmas present ever. Thoroughly enjoyable from start to... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
I7052BSstephenw
via mobile

All reviews control tower flying experience lake district birds eye view an amazing experience fantastic experience from start to finish different perspective lovely guy northern lakes take photos beautiful countryside tea coffee gyro great fun honister pass scared of heights excellent value for money
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2017

A gyroplane flight is a great way to get a birds eye view of the world, and Chris is the perfect host. I recently had a trial flight and his approach and knowledge made the experience fun and interesting, and the flight itself was wonderful.
I enjoyed a fantastic time and Chris tailored our flight so I was able to pilot the gyroplane above where I live - which was terrific!

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant! Can't thank Chris enough for such an awesome experience. Best way to see The Lakes.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017

The trial flight was bought for me as a Christmas present by my wife.
I waited for summer weather and got really lucky.
Chris Jones is professional and his calm, easy going manner inspires confidence. He took the time to explain how the Gyrocopter "worked" and he was happy to answer my questions.
I was made to feel that I was his most important customer.
The flight itself was amazing. We flew south over ground that I have walked over for many years and I had the controls for what seemed like ages.
The controls were much lighter than I expected - no wrestling needed.
All in all a totally enjoyable experience.
Book one today - but a word of warning: One flight won't be enough. You'll want another!

Reviewed May 29, 2017

Fantastic Christmas present from my wife.
With Chris telling me where to go and how to get there I had a fabulous time flying around the north Lake District.
Very professional and knowledgable and great customer focus, I would and will definitely recommend Chris and his gyrocopter flying to anyone .
Many thanks Chris

2  Thank Ken S
Reviewed May 28, 2017

I first went to meet Chris for a trial flight in June 2016 and had a Wow experience that day! To cut a long story short I started training with Chris for my Private Pilots Licence (Gyroplanes) a month later. After 10 hours flight time I decided to buy a Gyroplane (which has now been split into shared ownership so other share owners can enjoy) and Chris helped me all the way. Early April 2017 I passed my General Flying Test and received my PPL after training through the Winter (yes it's just as beautiful during the Winter if not more so). I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Chris so much for my amazing journey. If you want to fly in the Lakes or learn to fly Gyroplanes then I can't recommend Chris highly enough. He is the consummate professional, totally dedicated to safety, and extremely patient (he would need to be with me!). He also has more experience in Gyroplanes than anyone else in the U.K. So take my word for it as a local resident, this is the best experience in the Lake District bar none!