“Food average, service..eh”
Review of Black Creek Cafe

Black Creek Cafe
Ranked #17 of 50 Restaurants in Middleburg
Reviewed February 18, 2012

We stopped here on a rainy morning and the place was empty. The I'm assuming owner,
told us to sit where we wanted and brought us some menus and coffee. The next 5 minutes or so we overheard him yelling at a waitress on the phone for not being there. He then came over to take our order. The cook ended up bringing our food, and the waitress finally showed up and gave us a coffee refill and our bill.
Weird service to say the least. The food was basic. I had an omlet and my hubby had eggs and bacon. The bacon was seen being put in the micro so i'm assuming it was cooked the day before. The omlet tasted fresh and the eggs were cooked right. It was cheap enough, and in a pinch I would give them another shot, but not my first.. or second choice.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Service and food quality is good ole country style!

Reviewed December 26, 2011

We go often for Breakfast, huge portions excellent omlets and sausage gravy and biscuits

Reviewed July 5, 2011

I go there every friday morning and I have never had a complaint

Reviewed October 9, 2008

I eat at the Black Creek Cafe on Saturday mornings often. The food is good and the service is pleasant.