“Come Get Your "Q" On!!! YUMMY!!!”
Review of Black Creek BBQ - CLOSED

Black Creek BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Jacksonville
“Come Get Your "Q" On!!! YUMMY!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My husband and I found this place and decided to try it for lunch-I sure am glad we did!! The bbq here is the best We have had outside of North Carolina!! They make their own sauces and they are very good-they even have Carolina sauce-they call it cotton! I tried the ribs and collards and sweet potato YUM YUM YUM!!!The ribs were so tender and meaty. the collards were fresh cooked and great. My husband had the pulled pork and he loved it! It was piled high with meat that was perfectly cook. We ended up with left overs . The staff were all very pleasant and even offered(FREE) a sample size of pudding ( chocolate or banana ) we chose the banana and it was delicious just like everything else was!!! We Have now found our favorite bbq place and will be back!!! They also have catering!! This place is FAB!!!!

• Visited July 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“BEST BBQ!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

No shortcuts at this place. So delicious. Staff and owners are friendly. The food is consistent. It truly is the best BBQ in the Burg, Jax...Northeast Florida. Definitely recommend. You won't be disappointed!!

• Visited March 2013
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Great BBQ!!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Best BBQ in the area! I never like pulled pork until they catered a golf tournament I played in. Now, I LOVE IT!!! (But only from Black Creek)

Visited June 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Wonderful place!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The best smoked turkey ever! Everything we've had at Black Creek bbq has been great! The service is friendly and helpful. We will be back.

Middleburg
“Great place”
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Its easy to miss, but glad we stopped. Right down the road from us. Generous portion of corn nuggets, our favorite. Because we came late, they offered us free desert as they were about to chunk it anyway. The BBQ was great as well

1 Thank James B