“Loved it!”
Review of Coffee N Cream

Coffee N Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Micanopy
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Friendly people, great chicken salad, and Shady to greet you! Shady is the cat! Loved it all. One of the few restrooms open to the public. very clean and charming.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is a delightful little spot in the heart of Micanopy. We had a very pleasant lunch. I highly recommend the chicken and dumplings!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Nice little place the have breakfast, lunch while shopping in the historic town of Micanopy that is filled with Antiques.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

As I said in another review, the one disappointment about the charming little town of Micanopy is the lack of restaurants in the downtown area. You have a couple of eating options, and Coffee n Cream is one of them. You can eat in. You can eat out. We did both in one visit. Inside I had a chocolate milkshake. My mom had a hot fudge sundae. We were stuffed, but we knocked 'em down. Boy, they were yummy. We did not try any sandwiches or hot dogs, but they seem to have 'em. And people seem to like 'em. We had a soda outside and watched the kitty sleep peacefully. Shady is the name, I believe. People come and pet the kitty, the kitty don't budge. Oh but don't worry, the kitty is very much alive. In fact, I believe this is the same kitty that kept getting my Cuban sandwich at the other Micanopy cafe the next day (see my review). Just as happy as a kitty can be. Service was friendly. Cute little place. Cute little kitty.

1  Thank RootlessRoamer
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Small, friendly. Lots of locals. Eat on the porch.