“My family's favorite” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My family's favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We love this place for a light but delicious lunch. From wraps, salads, meatball baguettes, and 100% fruit/veggie smoothies this place is perfect. It's a small restuarant with tables outside with the view of the center of this cozy town. Covered in plants and flowers it's like eating at a garden. Their schedule is a bit limited, they don't open on Sundays and some hours during the week and it can get really crowded but that's also because it's a small restaurant with little room. Inside is the order section and then you sit outside to enjoy the fresh air while you wait for your food. My family's favorite for lunch everytime! Try the Chicken Caesar Melt, it's my favorite!

Visited December 2012

Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Fresh food in a great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

This restaurant is for those who like fresh ingredients and professionally prepared food. Perry and Terry Margolis, the owners, have consistently good salads, wraps and other fresh options. We ordered a tray of wraps for a Super Bowl party and they were absolutely delicious. I have eaten there many times and had never been disappointed. My favorite is the Southwestern Salad, which is fresh with black beans, tomatoes, and served with tortilla chips.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank archdent
Miami Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rocking Thursday Special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Every day at Harvest Moon is special, but I am fond of Thursdays. On Thursday, the special is a salad with Almond Crusted Chicken. OUT OF THIS WORLD, I TELL YOU.

If you happen to be close by, this is a must for lunch. They only take cash and are only open for lunch however. We have tried to talk them into dinner service, but they just are not buying it. Oh, well, we will keep working on it.

A++++ Thanks Terry and Perry!

Visited December 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
“Best of the Springs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Best wraps in town, chicken cesar on spinach wrap is my favorite. Service is fast and the people is super friendly. Prices are reasonable. My favorite place for lunch by MIA.

Chicago, Illinois
“"Great light food, for on the go!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

While on vacation, we stumbled across this cozy spot. Food was fresh, and very tasty. Would definitely go back.

• Visited May 2012