$99
$86
HIExpress.com
$98
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$159
$99
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
2,135 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 28, 2010

I thought what the heck? we were only going to be here 12 hours at most!! the price was right, they picked us up at the airport and would drop us off at our cruise ship. How bad could it be?? well, pretty bad! I always thought Days Inn had a good reputation. How silly of me! the room was tiny and old. the bathroom was shabby and decrepit!. Had we stayed any longer I would have lost my mind!
We used the cruise and snooze package. The restaurant was clean , though the service sucked. We never used the coupons for the free drinks since the bar had a less than desirable crowd!
Get your name on the list for the shuttle early and make sure you know the shuttle comes to the back of the hotel. I had read all these reviews and chose to ignore them. Just know that they are all true!!! YIKES

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank kathleen040nj
Reviewed February 22, 2010

We booked this place for a quick stopover before a cruise. We sure appreciated the cruiseship! This place is ok. Not all the staff spoke English, but were very kind and helpful. However, there are no elevators, which means climbing up stairs with your luggage.
There is a cafe for meals, and free shuttle service between the airport and again to the Port Of Miami. However you must sign up for it when you check in.
All in all an ok place to visit but I wouldn't want to live here.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Navilus
Reviewed February 19, 2010

I booked this hotel as a basic place to stay before our between our flight and our cruise, and was drawn in by the free airport and cruise shuttle - it seemed like a good value. The website portrayed it as a basic, but clean hotel. Let me warn you, the website for this hotel is a COMPLETE MISREPRESENTATION!!! From the minute we walked into the front lobby, I was cringing. The front lobby was shabby, smelly and just altogether sketchy. When we got up to our room, it got worse. Despite asking for a non-smoking room, our room reeked of smoke and god knows what else. The room was very, very dirty (there was still garbage on the dresser from the previous guests, the bathroom floor had hair on it...utterly disgusting), the bed was terribly uncomfortable, and it was just a horrible experience. One other note - DO NOT go to the bar attached to the hotel even through they offer free drinks with some packages. It was the sketchyist hole in the wall I have ever stepped foot in and my boyfriend and I were actually nervous to be in there. The ONLY redeeming thing about the whole experience was the breakfast at the cafe next door. We had breakfast burritos and they were surprisingly good.

Reviewed February 18, 2010

I had read multiple negative reviews about this hotel here before I booked but due their great shuttle service (from airport and to cruiseport) , I decided to book anyway. I didn't encounter any problems from check-in to check-out and the shuttle delivered us as promised. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. It's not South Beach but why would you book at the aiport if that's what you're looking for?

Reviewed February 17, 2010

We stayed here the night before our cruise for the airport and cruise shuttle. It was a very basic room. The age of the hotel is definitely showing and it was nothing spectacular but for one night, I didn't mind it. There was nothing terrible about it, but nothing amazing either. We skipped breakfast but they let us use our breakfast coupon at lunch time so we got pizza's instead. That was nice.

Might stay here again... depends on the price.