“Dont GoThere- Unprofessional and Not Very Clean!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Miami Airport North

Days Inn Miami Airport North
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
livorno italy
“Dont GoThere- Unprofessional and Not Very Clean!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2006

Thıs was the worst experıce that I have had wıth a hotel.
First of all, when İ made the reservations I stated that I would be arriving late. I sent the hotel an email informing them of this and they replied and said we have 24 hour courtesy shuttle that would come and pick you up. I arrive at the airport at 1:30 am in the morning traveling from europe so I was extremely tired so i tired to call the hotel , no answer. After 30 mins of tryirng to call I called another Days Inn Hotel and they tired to call and got no answer. Then I called central reservations and they tried and no answer. So after 1 hour of this I finally I got the shuttle van from Comfort Inn and the gentlemen was so nice and agreed to dropped me off at the hotel which he didnt have to do this. So I get to the hotel and the doors are locked! The security guard comes and starts to speak in spanish and thank god I do speak spanish and says the the rooms are fulled and the lobby is closed and I tell him I have reservations so he lets me in. He goes and get the night clerk or front desk person who was to my surprised asleep in one of the rooms. I couldnt believe it. I thought if you worked 3rd shift that you stay at the desk I didnt know or think that you can sleep on the job. This was totally unprofessional. I was so tired at this point that I couldnt find it in me to complain I just wanted to sleep but I did ask about the shuttle and she says oh we stopped but I said I thought it was 24 hours and no response.

At this point Im tired and want a bed so she gives me a key to my room which was nothing great at all. The celing had spider webs on it and it was not very clean so on top of the extra hour waiting trying to get to the hotel because they stopped the shuttle after tellıng me it was 24 hours I had a not so very clean room. I collaspe and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and told the same desk clerk a pretty young lady maybe of hispanic or island decent about the shuttle and why was it not running and that i arrive late and on my reservations i stated late arrival and all the trouble I went to to get to the hotel and all she said was sorry. At this point I was ready to leave that place.

I would NEVER return tothat property again and I would NOT recommend this place to anyone. The lack of profressionalism and telling a customer that you have 24 hours shuttle service when its not true is false advertisement and was one of the main rreasons I choose the hotel because I knew I would be arriving late.

I paid 89 us dollars to stay there for 0 servıce. A lesson well learnt and I want return and I hope others on the tripadvisor take my advice and go to another place.

• Stayed January 2006
4 Thank morenachica

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Finnish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2005

Hi everyone,

I stayed at this place a few years ago on many occasions and had a wonderful stay I was made to feel like part of the family especially in the great BAR.

The management were lovely hosts, I hope to return sometime again.

• Stayed January 2000
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!