“Great Location, terrible hotel!”

Days Inn Miami Airport North
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Reviewed March 19, 2014

When we first entered the lobby, we were greeted by the smell of cigarrette smoke coming in from the bar next door (the connecting door was open), I mean I'm used to airport hotels having little to no amenities, but we found a hotel that had broken tiles in the bathroom, the painting on the walls was cracked and falling off in the room and in the bathroom, the bathtub looked dirty (I even placed a towel in it because I didn't want to step directly on it) and the furniture was chipped and worn. The only good thing I can say is that the towels looked clean and new. But this definitely was not value for my money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Write a ReviewReviews (2,016)

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We reserved 6 rooms on the 8th of March for family members before leaving on our cruise. On our return we booked 8 rooms and spent another day in Miami-----very accommodating--kind people working there--shuttle very prompt.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Very dissatisfied with my stay here. Had an early morning connecting flight at 7am so for the 2hr check in I needed to get the 5 am shuttle as the shuttle departs once per hour on the hour. My room was located above the social room/club? - As music played until after 3am, the whole floor was vibrating. Attempts to get another room were futile, as they claimed the alternatives were directly above I was on the periphery. I got less than an hour sleep with the loud noise and then when it stopped I had to be up at 4.20am to get ready to check out at 4.50am. This us worse than a hostel... Over prided and in need of renovations! Look elsewhere!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Late evening arrival, I called the hotel twice for shuttle service. I was told it will be there shortly, 10 min. We waited 45 minutes and then got into a overcrowded van, (we sat on laps). When we got to the hotel 1/2 of the people were going to different hotels. our room had peeling walls in the bath room and no hot water for the early am exit. 1 am the baggage cart was going past our door with loud talking. Again, the 5 am shuttle was over crowded with people sitting on laps.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Springs
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#11 of 16 in Miami Springs
0 mi away
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!