WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Days Inn Miami Airport North

Days Inn Miami Airport North
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Miami
“Motel lost our reservation”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

The motel did not have our reservation when we arrived. We were the 9th person of the day, that they had "lost" the reservation for. They sent us to another motel down the street that had available rooms for less money.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Finnish first
Brampton, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

When I arrived I was told that i was not booked. when i told them i booked on thier website. I was told that was impossible. Anyway they sent the shuttle I got there the same story after 30 minutes of arguing and showing them i booked because you can only book snooze and cruise on their website. the guy finally clued in. They were not friendly and i had to solve and call my husband long distance to solve this. he had to fax two times the statement where they took money out. Anyway well TODAY i get a fraud call from my credit card company!!!

Only place that had my info in miami was this company! and it seems i am not the only one that has had this problem. They tried to charge my credit card three times. One was at a grocery store one at the days inn it self for 200 and then today in miami mind you i am at home now and they tried to charge 497 dollars to my credit card. My credit company changed my card now and so good luck to these idiots i will never stay here again.

The toilet also flooded a few times and the cleanliness was not good and the wifi was a joke would work for 5 minutes and then quit. I also got bites and so does my daughter.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
San Diego
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Reservations made because of convenience and included shuttle to cruise terminal. Upon arrival after a red-eye flight we were told we had to wait several hours to check in even though arrangements were made at the time of reservation to check in early (3 employees at the front desk). When we were finally allowed to check (now only 1 employee at the desk with a long line waiting to check out) in we were informed that our group reservation of 5 rooms had been cancelled. (Only two couples were checking in early) We were told to wait and they would re-enter our reservations. We finally got our rooms - all five in separate areas. When the other couples checked in they were told their reservations were still cancelled. One couple was actually told there were no more rooms and they needed to go elsewhere - after much discussion and I'm sure after finding out she was our travel agent - surprise - they found a room for them, right by the pool!

We all stayed one night before getting on our cruise ship. After two days on the ship, I was informed that my credit card had been frozen due to fraudulent activity. The only place I used my card was for the hotel stay. The other couple who checked in early with us also had their credit card information stolen. We both had cards issued by the same bank.

We called their corporate office and made a complaint when we returned to Miami. They took our information but it's been two weeks and we have not heard back from anyone.

Room Tip: Find another hotel - the aggravation and inconvenience of having your credit card info stolen isn...