Days Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North
$107
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$81
$67
SleepInn
$94
$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$81
$119
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$149
  • Pool
$82
$80
2,112 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 25, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Where do I start? No bellman, so I wandered through the labyrinth style upstairs corridors with my luggage. These are the ugliest, dirtiest looking, smelliest hallways that you could imagine in a hotel. I would bet many people ask for a refund before they even get to their room! When I got to my room, I couldn't open the door. It sounded like the keycard system was unlocking but it didn't work. I wandered back through the labyrinth & got a new key - same thing. I then dropped my shoulder into the door & it opened. It wasn't the key, just that the door was jammed in the doorframe! This was the same for my entire stay.

The bathroom was terrible. I had to limit my shower to 4-5 minutes max or else the water overflowed from the floor because the drain barely worked. The shower curtain was on a rod that curved away & back from the straight sided shower stall, so regardless of the overflow, the floor was always soaked.

The cleaning service was poor - I ordered takeaway to my room the first night as I got in late. On returning the second evening, I had a made up bed, fresh(very old & thin) towels & empty takeway boxes still sitting on the floor next to the tiny wastepaper bin(which had been emptied).

Redeeming features - the bed was OK & the free wifi worked well.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Fair_Dinkum_Mate
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Staff very helpful and friendly upon arrival.
The state of the hotel was not the best. The electric socket in my bathroom was loose. The hairdryer did not work and I had to wait a long time to have another one brought to my room.
Other than that staff was very helpful and did their best to make me comfortable and give me good information.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo