If I could give this hotel minus points I would. DO NOT STAY HERE
Here are highlights from my stay:
1) At 12:45 AM someone tried to get into my room with a key and then tried pushing the door open; luckily I had on the extra lock. This was followed by a call at ~1 AM from the reception desk asking me my name and the name of the person who checked me in. How would I know? AND it's 1 AM!!! Apparently, the initial reception guy put the wrong room number on the registration card and this became my problem.
2) No hot water in shower. I let it run for 5 mins - still no go. I called the front desk guy who said to "let it run" for 15 mins!!!! So I did - but still no hot water, only a lot of water on the b"room floor. When I went to brush my teeth, there was only hot water in the sink - no cold. I had a major presentation to do that day - it would have been nice to be able to take a shower.
3) Nasty, seedy carpet throughout the hotel and in the room - made my feet/ankles itch
4) No elevator
5) Room was by a noisy parking lot - many alarms and loud noises from the window throughout the night.
6) Outlets did not hold my charger. I had to put a chair up against it to make it stay in the wall.
The 2 things that were okay: shuttle service and bed comfortable (not that I got much sleep).
But NOT worth paying any money. FIND ANOTHER OPTION!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Days Inn