Days Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North
$107
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$79
$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$108
  • Pool
$82
$77
HIExpress.com
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$155
EB Miami Airport
  • Pool
$82
$69
Priceline
2,112 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 28, 2012

The lobby need some scents. Very moldy smell. Vending machine stole my money but desk clerk was very accomodating. Should note in each room not to purchase from the menus under the door. I almost did and called the desk and was glad I did and was very greatful for the warning. Not bad at all.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear HazelannGen,

Thank you for such a nice review of the Days Inn Miami Airport North. We love seeing that guest had such a pleasant visit that they take the time and post a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read that you found that staff very accommodating. Every day I witness them provide our guests the best customer service Miami has to offer. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Warmest Regards,

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 25, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The proximity and the shuttle were my main reasons for choosing the Days Inn, but I was was not that impressed. The reception couldn't find my online reservation, which was not even 24 hours old. My room was dark, cramped, with the a/c blowing the curtain over the bed. One of the power outlets was not working , which meant I could have coffee, or light. I got stuck in the bathroom, and judging by the doorknob, I was not the first. It took someone, literally climbing the wall outside to force the door. There was a filthy (someone else's) flannel in the shower. Yuck. And when I woke the next morning, the bathroom was covered with tiny sugar ants. (Not harmful, but unpleasant when you get out of the shower).The bedding had large holes. The whole feeling was one of neglect.
Breakfast was ok (cool scrambled eggs, cold toast). Service was equally lukewarm despite my attempts to order in Spanish.
It would be unfair to document this without speaking to the hotel first, but the reception desk was unmanned when I left. Sorry.

Room Tip: Check the bathroom door works.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear beachbuddy10,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review of Days Inn Miami Airport North. You have my sincere apology that the room did not meet your standards. Was the issue you faced with the room reported to the front desk? If so, we would have been happy to move you to another room. Guest feedback is important because it shows us areas where we are doing well and areas where we need improvement. If you would like to discuss the matter in more detail my email is provided below. Thank you again and we hope you will give us another chance the next time you travel Miami, Florida.

David Preston