I was informed in the end of 2005 that I was going to be staying at this property for 6 weeks in spring of 2006 for a job training in Miami. When reading the reviews here I was horrified. I equiped myself with all sorts of disinfectants and anti-roach sprays. Arriving at this property I was plesantly surprised. It is far from described in the previous reviews. The building and the area is actually very nice, clean and well kept. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the kitchen provides everything you might need for the longer stay. If you need something your room does not include I haven't had any problems getting it from the friendly front desk staff. Yes, this is an extended stay facility so you should be aware of their "housekeeping rules". However the weekly service provided was all I needed as I was given 9 towels each week and if you try and keep your room clean by yourself you should not have a problem. If you do require a more frequent housekeeping service it is only an additional 5 bucks. I certainly would not recommend this place for a turist stay of one, two or just a few nights as there are better and more appropriate hotels nearby, but for an extended stay this is a very good option and after spending 41 nights at this facility I would gladly do it again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Miami Springs
- Homestead Studio Suites Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Miami Springs
- Homestead Miami Springs