It's not that this place was dirty or horrible, but, for the price, there is no way I'd go back! We paid $220 for the room. The shuttle didn't run early enough to get us to the airport. The breakfast didn't start early enough for us to partake. There was nothing terribly close so we walked a mile to find dinner. There was a smell of mildew. It might have something to do with the shower curtain being 5 inches too short and so there was water everywhere after showering. Our room seemed very dated - from the popcorn ceilings to the almond colored fridge. It was clean, just very low end. I don't have particularly high standards but for that kind of money, I expected more. To add insult to injury, we were there on the day they decided to change out the lightbulbs in the rooms. It made for a noisy afternoon. On the good side, the office staff (Oscar) was friendly and helpful. He even called the maid to clean our room next since we were there before check in. Even with that, I won't be back though.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Miami Springs
- Homestead Studio Suites Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Miami Springs
- Homestead Miami Springs