WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Hope Town, Elbow Cay
“Just what I needed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

Booked on Priceline Express Deals -- what a great stay. Room was quite nice although bed was sort of "stuck" in the side of the main room, but it was fine, really. Didn't really use the full kitchen except for the refridge. Free breakfast was fine -- just the basic oatmeal, muffins, coffee (good), OJ and other juices. Also some oatmeal bars and crunchy granola bars and some oranges and apples. Front desk very easy checkin and out. Great service. Only one restaurant nearby (walking distance about 1 block), but food (Chinese) was supurb, and TONS of food at a low ($9) price for soup, egg roll, brown rice/pork, and the entree (sweet&sour pork). Very informal place (casual dress fine). Only complaint was that I was not informed that I had to call the hotel to get a pickup at the airport, so I waited about 45 minutes with no pickup, then I called and they came right away (about 25 minutes). Going back to airport left on the hour. Short driving distance to airport (about 3 miles, maybe?). Very clean room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank gordon s
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and found the check in and check out process to be simple. I’m also happy to hear that you enjoyed our Grab and Go breakfast. We are constantly looking to improve our service and will work harder to improve the pick-up time to make sure our guest needs are being met in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Wilfredo Barrera

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We came here by chance because the other hotel we booked was horrible. Very nice ad clean rooms with a good deal of space. The guest service agents were very polite and more than willing to help you. I highly recommend this hotel for all types of travel.

Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so sorry that your original hotel did not meet your expectations; however, I am glad that we were able to provide you with a great room as well as friendly service. We all truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Miami Springs, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

this hotel is very comfortable, it is centrally located close to the airport and all of the highways.(makes it very easy and convenient for shopping,going out ,and eating.)The staff at the hotel is very friendly and there is a self serve breakfast in the morning.Another convenient fact about the hotel is that there is a gas grill out by the swimming area which is very convenient if you would like to spend an afternoon out in the sun with your friends and family.If golf is your thing there is also a golf course and country club within walking distance if you want to go hit some balls for practice or if you want to have a little friendly competition with some friends.It is a quiet hotel and I would reccomend it to anybody staying in the area!

Room Tip: these rooms are very convenient because there is a queen sized bed in the bedroom and an additional...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank adam n
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoy the amenities and the great location of our hotel.

Las Piedras, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stay just for one night but it was excellent! it has a complete kitchen even with dishwasher. No room service at the hotel but many options for delivery available. At walking distance is a gas station for groceries, a Mc Donald, Chinese Restaurant, Subway and IHOP. Shuttle to and from airport available from 7am to 10pm. FREE BREAKFAST & WIFI!
Cons: Waiting time for a TAXI! I almost miss my trip, it took like an hour

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank megrri
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you found the proximity to the airport to be a convenience and the service by the staff to meet your expectations.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Winnipeg, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We arrived and tried to call the hotel for a shuttle pick up. We kept getting hung up on. When we arrived the person at check in said they were "busy" when we explained about the calls. There was limited food at breakfast. When asked if they would re-stock, the guy at the front desk said they have been busy and only order food on Monday (it was Friday). How can you stay you offer breakfast and offer two pieces of bread. We asked for a map of the area and were told they had none. If you are only looking for a place to sleep that is clean and don't care abkut service......this is the place

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Janet - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the customer service was not up to standards. I am committed to finding the root of the issue to ensure that lapses in service does not happen again in the future.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at mia@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

...I must say, The front desk people (Oscar and Janlis) were "Warm, Helpful and Frendly"....Staying in a Room with a kitchen, room was like a condo home...Grounds and parking lot were well lit and groomed...Just like a home away from home..!!!....

Room Tip: ..I was in #139...Great room facing a good view...Short walk to parking lot..first floor, no stairs...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you were provided with outstanding service and that you truly enjoyed your room, especially the kitchen. As well, I am glad that you liked our hotel's exterior, including our well lit parking lot.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Helsinki, Finland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

We arrived at 10 pm after traveling for 15 hours with 2 kids. Got into the room and the baby crib was not there, even though we had called about it ahead. We waited for the crib for almost an hour and asked again. Then we were told that they would need to call the manager about the whereabouts of the crib…The crib never arrived. Also the room had a sofa bed, that was not made up. Got the sheets from the reception, and the receptionist told us to make the bed ourselves.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that our staff promised a crib in your room when one was not available. In response, I am reviewing our amenities with the entire team, including the number of each item we have in stock so that they are better able to meet our guests expectations. As well, I am sorry about the sofa in your room being unmade. I will be speaking with the staff about how to handle these types of issues more professionally moving forward.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at mia@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Springs
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs? Share your experiences!