Booked on Priceline Express Deals -- what a great stay. Room was quite nice although bed was sort of "stuck" in the side of the main room, but it was fine, really. Didn't really use the full kitchen except for the refridge. Free breakfast was fine -- just the basic oatmeal, muffins, coffee (good), OJ and other juices. Also some oatmeal bars and crunchy granola bars and some oranges and apples. Front desk very easy checkin and out. Great service. Only one restaurant nearby (walking distance about 1 block), but food (Chinese) was supurb, and TONS of food at a low ($9) price for soup, egg roll, brown rice/pork, and the entree (sweet&sour pork). Very informal place (casual dress fine). Only complaint was that I was not informed that I had to call the hotel to get a pickup at the airport, so I waited about 45 minutes with no pickup, then I called and they came right away (about 25 minutes). Going back to airport left on the hour. Short driving distance to airport (about 3 miles, maybe?). Very clean room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Miami Springs
- Homestead Studio Suites Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Miami Springs
- Homestead Miami Springs