Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
ClarionHotels
$107
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$69
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$118
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$109
$149
$119
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$155
$71
Red Roof
$77
Priceline
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskhome away from homesmall gymlaundry roomrooms are cleanenjoyed my staya wonderful staydecent sizestaff was very friendly and helpfulbudget hotelfree parkingmiami airportbagelsstovekitchenettecvs
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We arrived and tried to call the hotel for a shuttle pick up. We kept getting hung up on. When we arrived the person at check in said they were "busy" when we explained about the calls. There was limited food at breakfast. When asked if they would re-stock, the guy at the front desk said they have been busy and only order food on Monday (it was Friday). How can you stay you offer breakfast and offer two pieces of bread. We asked for a map of the area and were told they had none. If you are only looking for a place to sleep that is clean and don't care abkut service......this is the place

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Janet - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the customer service was not up to standards. I am committed to finding the root of the issue to ensure that lapses in service does not happen again in the future.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at mia@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

...I must say, The front desk people (Oscar and Janlis) were "Warm, Helpful and Frendly"....Staying in a Room with a kitchen, room was like a condo home...Grounds and parking lot were well lit and groomed...Just like a home away from home..!!!....

Room Tip: ..I was in #139...Great room facing a good view...Short walk to parking lot..first floor, no stairs..
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you were provided with outstanding service and that you truly enjoyed your room, especially the kitchen. As well, I am glad that you liked our hotel's exterior, including our well lit parking lot.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We arrived at 10 pm after traveling for 15 hours with 2 kids. Got into the room and the baby crib was not there, even though we had called about it ahead. We waited for the crib for almost an hour and asked again. Then we were told that they would need to call the manager about the whereabouts of the crib…The crib never arrived. Also the room had a sofa bed, that was not made up. Got the sheets from the reception, and the receptionist told us to make the bed ourselves.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that our staff promised a crib in your room when one was not available. In response, I am reviewing our amenities with the entire team, including the number of each item we have in stock so that they are better able to meet our guests expectations. As well, I am sorry about the sofa in your room being unmade. I will be speaking with the staff about how to handle these types of issues more professionally moving forward.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at mia@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

My room was so close to garbage room, I could smell it.
Old elevators.
Very expensive for what is it.
Free parking.
Next to airport. Ok hotel for one night stay, more than that chose another location. Car needed.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Renataboss
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am glad that you liked having free parking on-site and our hotel's location. Still, the odor in your room that you described is not acceptable, and I apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and will be personally inspecting the public areas moving forward.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I hope that you will contact me directly, at mia@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

For the pilot in training for an extended stay with do it yourself home cooking in mind, this is the place. Especially if your training is on 36th st with PAN AM, Boeing, or AirBus. For those in need of uniforms travel bags, tags ect. Tally Ho is adjacent the hotel, 2 minutes walk. The Field Shop, heading east 5min drive in the courtesy bus.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear that our location and fully equipped kitchen made your stay convenient.