I thought the stay here was excellent! I came out here to check out graduate school so I didn't have an "extended stay". However, I enjoyed every second of my 3 days here, The front desk was very knowledgeable about the area and friendly. One of the front desk clerks (Oscar) guaranteed that I knew how to get around and took the time to help me understand where I was going in West Miami so I could handle all the business that I needed to take care of. As the other reviewers said yes breakfast does have a few options but what do you expect? This is an extended stay budget hotel. If you want a hearty breakfast go to IHOP. Its walking distance from the hotel. Also there was no evidence of any bugs, no bad smells, and everything was clean complete with a refrigerator, sink, stove, microwave, dishwasher, wi-fi and descent flat-screen TV. I even contemplated staying here for a few months!
So in short, I will definitely be back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Miami Springs
- Homestead Studio Suites Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Miami Springs
- Homestead Miami Springs