Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
ClarionHotels
$107
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$65
SleepInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$135
$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$109
$130
$119
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$164
$88
$82
$71
Red Roof
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskhome away from homesmall gymlaundry roomrooms are cleanenjoyed my staya wonderful staydecent sizestaff was very friendly and helpfulbudget hotelfree parkingmiami airportbagelsstovekitchenettecvs
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was looking for a place to stay while I worked in Miami for 3 days. As I was working at night, I was hoping for a place that would be reasonably quiet during the day, so I could sleep. I also preferred a room with a kitchenette, so I wouldn't have to eat at restaurants every day.
What I liked:
1) it really WAS quiet during the day. The layout of my queen studio room was very good - the bathroom, plus a partial wall, is between the hallway and the bed, so I never heard any hallway noise. Also, the room has its own air conditioning unit, with an "always-on" fan option, which is another bonus for drowning out any exterior noise. On rare occasion I could faintly hear an aircraft take off, but only when I was already awake -- it never woke me up.
2) the fact that there is no daily maid service (during short stays) was also very helpful. (No mistaken knocks on the door from cleaning staff, wondering if my "do not disturb" sign was accurate -- that happens at other hotels sometimes!) I was left undisturbed for my entire stay, and was therefore able to sleep better during the day than I often can at other hotels.
3) the kitchenette was well-equipped. I could take a bit of the lobby's light breakfast up to my room, put it in the fridge, and toast/heat it later. Coffee & tea were available in the room too, although they both were also available in the lobby day and night.
4) free parking -- sometimes difficult to find in this area -- greatly appreciated, and helpful in keeping overall costs down.
5) staff were very friendly and helpful -- everyone I encountered, from the check-in staff, to the cleaning/breakfast area personnel, to the van driver, greeted me with a warm smile, were polite and professional, and were genuinely nice.
I can't think of anything I didn't like. All-in-all, I had a very restful stay, and a very pleasant experience, at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank you for writing such a great review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We are glad to hear that we reached our goal on providing a "home away from home" for your short visit to the area. It is good to hear that the room was quiet, you enjoyed the regular housekeeping service offered and the friendliness of the entire team while you stayed with us. We will be sure to share all of your great comments and with everyone, and thank them for a job well done.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

six months out of the year I stay here at the homestead studio suites and I can honestly say that I feel right at home the entire stay. They have great customer service and treat me like part of the family. I'd suggest this hotel to anyone wether they are on vaction or just here for buissess. Im glad to call the place my second home.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Bobby C, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Chris F,

Thank you so much for your positive comments. I am delighted that we have achieved our motto "your home away from home" as well as our goal to treat our guests like we would treat our own families. We hope to see you again here at your second home soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I called the hotel for the shuttle transportation.The person who received the call was Oscar.He said it would pick me up in 15 minutes.And there it was in 15 minutes.I reached the hotel after being driven there by a friendly driver- Carlos - a retired carpenter.I met Oscar at the front desk.I asked for a room on the highest floor.I got it.I asked for a room with a single bed.I got it.I asked for a room near the elevator.I GOT IT!The service rendered by Oscar couldn't be any better.He surpassed my expectations.Guess where I will be staying next time I am in Miami.........

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for all your positive comments! I will personally thank Oscar for providing great guest service to our guests. I am glad that Oscar was able to accommodate your request to make you as comfortable as possible. We look forward to your next visit to Miami! See you soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

im here with my family more than a week im very thanks full for the great service
the staff is really friendly ,rooms are clean and they always there for any help
thanks again for u excellent service.
nice location and very very good people

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for the great comments on the great service and clean room that you received on your last visit! We strive to provide this great service and clean rooms to all of our guests so they feel as though they are staying at their own or families house while away from their normal home. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I don't usually stay in Miami much - usually in-transit. I was there for 3 nights for business and needed somewhere close to the airport and close my work.

PROS:
1. Very spacious rooms. It's a quite with queen-sized bed, sofa, lounge area (big for hotel standards), kitchen (with big fridge, microwave and two burner electric stove) and TV. Now it's no "5-star" hotel so don't expect bells & whistles - simple decor.
2. For the price - damn cheap!! I only paid USD80/night.
3. Shuttle to/from airport - but you have to call them when you land, It's not a fixed schedule (at least when I was there).
4. No onsite restaurant but iHOP closeby and you can get breakfast/whatever as well as few other places.
5. WIFI is free - a huge plus. Many hotels have poor in-room wifi signal when they offer free but this one never shut down and worked fine on my laptop and phone!
6. Staff helpful. Organised my cab to/from work everyday.
7. SUPER quiet.....it's like NEXT to airport but probably on the side when nothing lands but you'll never know you are near the airport.
8. Really good A/C - sounds silly but it helped in summer!

No Comment:
1. There's breakfast BUT it finishes at 9am so I never made it. Can't say what it's like.
2. Pool also but didn't use it. Looked clean though.
3. Supposedly has laundramat but again, no need to use it.

CONS:
1. It's more designed for "extended" visitors so no housekeeping service. They have a once week service but I wasn't there that long. BUT - you get lots of towels and I never had a problem.
2. Place is like dead!! Nothing really in walking distance so even to get some stuff like cooking stuff means u need to take a taxi or drive. There's only like 2-3 restaurants in walking distance so not much variety.
3. Sounds wierd but place had a "smell" when I arrived - difficult to describe but like dog shampoo. Not such it was my be getting accustomed or the A/C, but the room itself stopped smelling after the first few hours.
4. No ICE machine in hotel BUT I simply put the one in the freezer in the room and voila so not really a problem. Like I said before, it's a full-size fridge/freezer.

Overall, great cheap place for quick trips when you need to stay near the airport. Not close to anything so be aware if you wanna use this for a vacation base - will need a car for sure and you aren't close to much really.

Didn't give 5-stars simply because of the smell when I arrived - it kinda freaked me out but it went away eventually!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TaarikD

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities in the kitchen area. I will address the aroma that you experienced when you arrived with our maintenance staff to ensure we eliminate anything abnormal. We pride ourself on offering a clean and inviting room at a reasonable price and I am glad we accomplished that. I hope that next time you are in the Miami Airport area, we see you again!