Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
  • Pool
$149
$105
$93
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North(Miami Springs)(Great Value!)
$147
Travelocity
$113
$106
HIExpress.com
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$219
$209
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskhome away from homesmall gymlaundry roomrooms are cleanenjoyed my staya wonderful staydecent sizebudget hotelfree parkingmiami airportbagelsstovekitchenettecvsihop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2012

six months out of the year I stay here at the homestead studio suites and I can honestly say that I feel right at home the entire stay. They have great customer service and treat me like part of the family. I'd suggest this hotel to anyone wether they are on vaction or just here for buissess. Im glad to call the place my second home.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Bobby C, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Chris F,

Thank you so much for your positive comments. I am delighted that we have achieved our motto "your home away from home" as well as our goal to treat our guests like we would treat our own families. We hope to see you again here at your second home soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I called the hotel for the shuttle transportation.The person who received the call was Oscar.He said it would pick me up in 15 minutes.And there it was in 15 minutes.I reached the hotel after being driven there by a friendly driver- Carlos - a retired carpenter.I met Oscar at the front desk.I asked for a room on the highest floor.I got it.I asked for a room with a single bed.I got it.I asked for a room near the elevator.I GOT IT!The service rendered by Oscar couldn't be any better.He surpassed my expectations.Guess where I will be staying next time I am in Miami.........

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for all your positive comments! I will personally thank Oscar for providing great guest service to our guests. I am glad that Oscar was able to accommodate your request to make you as comfortable as possible. We look forward to your next visit to Miami! See you soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

im here with my family more than a week im very thanks full for the great service
the staff is really friendly ,rooms are clean and they always there for any help
thanks again for u excellent service.
nice location and very very good people

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for the great comments on the great service and clean room that you received on your last visit! We strive to provide this great service and clean rooms to all of our guests so they feel as though they are staying at their own or families house while away from their normal home. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I don't usually stay in Miami much - usually in-transit. I was there for 3 nights for business and needed somewhere close to the airport and close my work.

PROS:
1. Very spacious rooms. It's a quite with queen-sized bed, sofa, lounge area (big for hotel standards), kitchen (with big fridge, microwave and two burner electric stove) and TV. Now it's no "5-star" hotel so don't expect bells & whistles - simple decor.
2. For the price - damn cheap!! I only paid USD80/night.
3. Shuttle to/from airport - but you have to call them when you land, It's not a fixed schedule (at least when I was there).
4. No onsite restaurant but iHOP closeby and you can get breakfast/whatever as well as few other places.
5. WIFI is free - a huge plus. Many hotels have poor in-room wifi signal when they offer free but this one never shut down and worked fine on my laptop and phone!
6. Staff helpful. Organised my cab to/from work everyday.
7. SUPER quiet.....it's like NEXT to airport but probably on the side when nothing lands but you'll never know you are near the airport.
8. Really good A/C - sounds silly but it helped in summer!

No Comment:
1. There's breakfast BUT it finishes at 9am so I never made it. Can't say what it's like.
2. Pool also but didn't use it. Looked clean though.
3. Supposedly has laundramat but again, no need to use it.

CONS:
1. It's more designed for "extended" visitors so no housekeeping service. They have a once week service but I wasn't there that long. BUT - you get lots of towels and I never had a problem.
2. Place is like dead!! Nothing really in walking distance so even to get some stuff like cooking stuff means u need to take a taxi or drive. There's only like 2-3 restaurants in walking distance so not much variety.
3. Sounds wierd but place had a "smell" when I arrived - difficult to describe but like dog shampoo. Not such it was my be getting accustomed or the A/C, but the room itself stopped smelling after the first few hours.
4. No ICE machine in hotel BUT I simply put the one in the freezer in the room and voila so not really a problem. Like I said before, it's a full-size fridge/freezer.

Overall, great cheap place for quick trips when you need to stay near the airport. Not close to anything so be aware if you wanna use this for a vacation base - will need a car for sure and you aren't close to much really.

Didn't give 5-stars simply because of the smell when I arrived - it kinda freaked me out but it went away eventually!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TaarikD

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities in the kitchen area. I will address the aroma that you experienced when you arrived with our maintenance staff to ensure we eliminate anything abnormal. We pride ourself on offering a clean and inviting room at a reasonable price and I am glad we accomplished that. I hope that next time you are in the Miami Airport area, we see you again!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stated here for about a week. I came too check-in. Very small lobby but the guy in the front desk was nice an very handsome. The room price was a great value it was clean. Tv had great channels the kitchen was big an well organize. We had a old couch so they gotta change that. I will stay here again my next trip.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear that the staff you encountered was nice and accommodating. I am also happy to hear that you were satisfied with the cleanliness and value of our hotels. I am excited to see you back on your next trip to the Miami area!