“Clean rooms an great staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs

Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
“Clean rooms an great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stated here for about a week. I came too check-in. Very small lobby but the guy in the front desk was nice an very handsome. The room price was a great value it was clean. Tv had great channels the kitchen was big an well organize. We had a old couch so they gotta change that. I will stay here again my next trip.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bobby C, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review here on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear that the staff you encountered was nice and accommodating. I am also happy to hear that you were satisfied with the cleanliness and value of our hotels. I am excited to see you back on your next trip to the Miami area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
St. John's, Antigua
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Stayed here overnight while in transit to Virginia and I was not disappointed. The staff was friendly right from the shuttle driver who picked me up at the airport to the attendant at the front desk. The room was fine, clean and well organised. The cable television had a very wide selection of channels to choose from all with premium channels. I travel often enough often having to stay in Miami during my travels and now I know where to spend those over night stays on future trips.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that our staff was accommodating and that your room was clean and comfortable. I am glad you found a new home while in the Miami area! We hope to see you soon!
Columbia, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Came to homestead to stay one night before cruise check in was fine. The staff is friendly... But the room had the worst smell I've ever smelled in a hotel but it was one night so we got over it. Since it was one night, the other thing is the bed didn't have a mattress pad on it jus the fitting sheet and the mattress so I had to take the back up sheet to put over the fitted sheet just to be comfortable. The bed could use bed skirts so you don't have to see the worn out mattress. Homestead has the potential to be a great hotel great price just a little work good luck.

Room Tip: Good for one night stays.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here at Homestead. I would like to apologize regarding the smell and bed problems that you experienced during your stay. We will follow up with our maintenance department to ensure that we eliminate the unpleasant odor you encountered. We will also address your comments with our housekeeping department to ensure that every bed has a mattress pad on it. You will also be happy to know that in the near future, we will be upgrading your stay to including new bedding with bedskirts! I hope that in the future, you will try Homestead and Extended Stay Hotels again!

Travelers are raving about these Miami Springs hotels

Smyrna, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

This was our second year staying at this hotel. We plan to make it our hotel when we visit south florida. It has everything we needed as a family. The rooms are clean,the staff is nice,since the last visit it seems that they have done some upgrading. We will definitely return.Oh and there is a little cute restaurant/bar that we frequented(during the day,night is not for family) the airport cafe,nice place!

Room Tip: they only do room service once a week unless asked.they only have a small morning breakfast, no rest...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay in Homestead Studio Suites Miami - Airport - Miami Springs.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Homestead Studio Suites Miami - Airport - Miami Springs takes pride is creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels.
Detroit, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I haven't been here in two years, but the hotel is still the same. Service in the rooms once a week. Hard to get extra soap or shampoo - the bars last 3 days, not a full week, same with the shampoo, for one person. You are almost better off buying or bringing your own.

Clean, good A/C.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter which room really. Get one away frm the pool to avoid the noise.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact me directly at 305-870-0448.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

My boyfriend and I did a long ten hour trip from Atlanta to Miami Springs! We was ready for a room. We arrived at the hotel 12:30pm. They checked us in early. The room was clean, large and comfortable. I love the space we fell inlove with it. The only downfall about this hotel. It is some what hard to find lol. It took us a minute. Its right behind the comfort suites hotel. Also we did not have a hot shower. It ran luke warm. Ugh I hated that. They sent people to our room trying to fix it but still nope. Overall I felt safe, everything was clean, staff semi friendly. Laundry room was working. No problem getting in and out of our room. I would stay again. Did i mention I bidded on this hotel. Average night 130 i paid 50.00 a night BINGO!!

Room Tip: Second Floor
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank LadiAmber
HSDManagement, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, May 22, 2012

Wilfredo Barrera - General Manager
Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

My 10th stay in Miami at equally many different hotels representing all star ratings and finally I found a hotel I believe has value for money - even when paying full price:

Spacious, surpreme firm bed comfort, full kitchen, large work desk, living area, clean pool, free hot coffee 24/7, free parking, well trained and professional staff, and quiet even though the hotel is often full - others have found this hotel of great value too. Only minus: Cleaning staff need to check guests own cleaning of kitchen utensils.

I will return for sure next time I need a hotel in Miami.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs? Share your experiences!