Upon arriving at the Comfort Inn Suites near the Miami Airport, and thinking it looked awful, I decided to go across the street to this hotel, as it certainly looked new and inviting.
While the lobby, pool, and public rooms looked great, once we got up to our room, we found it was FILTHY, I believe they MAY have changed the sheets and towels since the last people were in it (or at least we prayed they had), that was all.
We spent an uncomfortable night there (I think I got at least one bite from some insect) and couldn't get out of there fast enuf in the morning.
Oh yeah, and the airport shuttle doesn't start running until 7am, so if you have an early morning flight you'll pay for your own cab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Miami Springs
- Homestead Studio Suites Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Miami Springs
- Homestead Miami Springs