Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs
$74
$107
ComfortSuites
$85
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$179
$79
$130
$123
ExtendedStay
All reviewsihop restaurantone nightmiami airportsports barshuttle servicesister hotelfree breakfastfront desk staffthe general managerthe breakfast areawould stay here againcruise terminalfree shuttledolphin mallchoose this hotelrental carper person
Reviewed November 27, 2013

As a frequent business traveler I look for hotels that go out of their way to provide an excellent customer experience, this is certainly one of those Hotels and I will be staying here whenever I am in the area.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Milesfromhome1
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and we are all thrilled to be chosen as your "area hotel of choice." We truly appreciate your kind comments and look forward to seeing you next time!!!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed here overnight awaiting our flight to the Caymans the next day. I picked this hotel because it appeared close to Miami International Airport (MIA) & had coutesy shuttle to & from. There are several Holiday Inns near each other so need to know which one you're staying at! This is important as you look for the hotel's shuttle van at MIA. The airport is confusing in itself & you had to go to the 2nd level to find the hotel shuttles. It is a busy airport and plenty of "craziness" there. We were fortunate and caught the van going by but had to flag him down and run after it. Once we got it, it was about 5-10 minutes ride, once you got out of the airport traffic, to the hotel. The hotel is an "older" one so don't expect a five star rating. The front desk clerk was very cheery & helpful. I stayed using my hotel loyalty points. We got a recently renovated room. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. The toliet worked but made a "groaning" sound each time you flushed. The shower was good with good pressure. The area was run down looking but safe. There was an IHOP across the parking lot and a sports bar/restaurant a block down the street that was recommended by the clerk. We went there. The food was good but it was really loud with people who just got off work. Since our flight was at 10:30 the next morning, the clerk recommended to go to the airport 3 hrs early. We booked a shuttle for 7:30 and glad we did. The trip to the airport was quick ~10 minutes but getting checked in to Cayman Airways took some time (that's a another review)! The hotel offered free Wi-Fi (decent speed) & breakfast. The breakfast had decent offerings, eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, cereals, yogurt, coffee, juices, etc. Limited fruits (bananas). Overall, good for overnight transfer and I would stay again IF I had to but next time I think I'll try to avoid MIA.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank reddog4613
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay, we are glad we were able to accommodate you while traveling thru the Greater Miami area. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit. We all wish you a nice Holiday!!!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

All of the family went on a Caribbean cruise to say Farwell to our Mother, who had passed away the year before. She wanted us to all go on a cruise she loved so much. We flew in from Calgary and Winnipeg (22) the day before and we stayed at the holiday Inn express near the airport and then took the shuttle to the cruise dock. They have a shuttle going thru out the day. About a twenty-five minute trip. Right to the entrance of the cruise line. It was great! Very friendly staff ,great morning breakfast -FREE. Great ,clean rooms! I think I paid just under $140.00 for 3 sharing. Great sports bar next door.I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn express for your pre-cruise accommodation Even if you want to stay a few days after! 1-877-6608550 5125 NW 36th st Miami Springs

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 13terry
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us, I have shared with my staff and we truly appreciate your comments regarding your stay with us. We are all so glad your family was pleased with our hotel and services. We look forward to hosting your family again for the next time you visit the Greater Miami airport area, have a great day!!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I expected just a decent place to stay for a couple of days, but instead I found a really confortable, nice and clean hotel. Though my wife and I arrived early (4 hours before de check in hour), Isis (the frontdesk attendant) assigned us a room and treated us very gently. The room was a little small but very clean and neaty, and the bathroom was perfect!! Also breakfast was great too!!! For sure I would come back next time I visit Miami!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank JRobGT

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel while you were visiting Miami, we are so happy you and your wife were pleased with your stay. We truly appreciate your feedback and Isis was so happy she was mentioned! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to Miami, have a great day and thanks for making ours a special one!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great value. Stayed for 5 days. Hotel close to airport and downtown Miami. Hotel staff was very helpful, especially Manny and Dave. Very attentive and friendly. Free Parking was a plus, expecially in Miami.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Liliane L

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent. We appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to pass your feedback to you staff especially Dave and Manny. We look forward to seeing you again the next time to travel to the Greater Miami airport area! Have a great day!