Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Runway Inn(Miami Springs)
View Hotel
Miami Springs Inn(Miami Springs)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsihop restaurantone nightmiami airportsports barshuttle servicesister hotelyogurtfree breakfastfront desk staffhour flightthe general managerthe breakfast areawould stay here againcruise terminalfree shuttledolphin mallchoose this hotel
Reviewed July 9, 2013

There are 4 Holiday Inns in the Miami area, be sure that you make reservations and arrive at the correct hotel!

We arrived after midnight and when we called the hotel, they promptly sent the van to rescue us from the Miami Airport. Check in was quick and painless and the front desk person gave us bottled water which was greatly appreciated.

We were only in the hotel for 6 hours, but the beds were comfortable and the service was exceptional.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Marla B
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a rewiew on your stay. We are so glad you were pleased for your very short stay. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again the next time your flight travels take you to the Greater Miami area! Have a nice day!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I accidently made a reservation at the wrong hotel using an internet site. They said they could not change. So I spoke with general manager about my issue. She was very helpful and made every accomodation. I recommend this hotel for it's helpful personal alone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure to assist you and I wish you all the best in your travels and hope to one day meet!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Have stayed here several times after a friend recommended the hotel to me. Best recommendation I have ever had i reckon as I am usually staying over after a 2 day flight from Australia and the shuttle to and from the airport is a godsend and even better is that it is free because I don't always have US dollars. The accommodation is clean and comfortable and well appointed although not always 'new' is of good quality. The hot breakfast is included in the very competitive and best value around price and although basic has several different choices and if you couldn't find something to eat then you are hard to please. The staff were all more than just helpful and 'bent over backwards' to please and in particular when I arrived on the doorstep to find that (although I had booked the hotel or so I thought) this hotel had no record of it. I politely insisted there must be a mistake and as I was more than a little tired just asked for a room anyway. No Luck, hotel was booked out. I was devastated, where would I go??. Then the hotel did some background checking for me and discovered i had booked into a different Holiday Inn in Miami. What a twit I felt. Anyway, the staff got me sorted with kindness and diplomacy and at no extra cost they ferried me and my partner over to the other hotel 30 mins away and couldn't have been more helpful. Now believe me I am VERY careful which Holiday Inn I book in to. For additional water if required after hours the hotel provides a coin operated cold drink dispenser so water is always available. This is located downstairs and free internet access is also available in the foyer. Although there is no restaurant on site, only 3 mins walk across the car park area is a 24 hour IHop restaurant so this is very handy. This has to be one of my favourite short stay hotels and if I did plan to stay longer I would choose this hotel for the longer term as well. It is very close to the airport but I was never bothered by any airport noise. In addition, there were quite a number of other clients who were commuting to and from joining Caribbean Cruises and the hotel was assisting them with transport and many enquiries. I couldn't help overhearing this as I waited in the foyer as some people have quite loud voices so that's how I know about this and I thought the hotel staff were wonderful. Definitely I recommend this hotel for business travellers, vacationers and families with children. It's great. .

Room Tip: Confirm with hotel as soon as you arrive because the shuttle only comes on request as they are unable to meet every aircraft at different terminals. Look for the Hotel sig and the phone number is posted there, It is difficult if you don't have a USA compatible phone when you are an international travellor so your phone may not work here. This happened to me but a driver on another shuttle phoned the hotel for me so problem solved and the bus was on site to pick me up very soon after phoning.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your visit, we are all so pleased to be of service to you and that you were exceptionally pleased with your stay here! We truly hope to see you again sometime soon when you travel again from Austrialia as this will always be your little "home away from home." Have a nice day!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our family stayed here prior to going on our Carnival Cruise. The hotel offered complimentary shuttle to/from the airport and a wonderful breakfast. The staff was very nice and rooms were clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Corey K
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to the next time you travel to the Greater Miami area. We wish you a most wonderful day and thanks again!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I want to thank Trisha and William for their help, it make more pleasant our short stay, if you ask any questions these are the people you should talk to, the breakfast was good, every one is ready to help you. We ask housekeeping for more shampoo, towels, soap, they bring us instantly. hope to come back and have the chance to go to the pool,

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
It was such a pleasure to meet you and your family, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the lovely comments, I will be sure to pass on to William and our entire staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel from Peru and wish you a wonderful day! Thanks for making ours special!!!!