Have stayed here several times after a friend recommended the hotel to me. Best recommendation I have ever had i reckon as I am usually staying over after a 2 day flight from Australia and the shuttle to and from the airport is a godsend and even better is that it is free because I don't always have US dollars. The accommodation is clean and comfortable and well appointed although not always 'new' is of good quality. The hot breakfast is included in the very competitive and best value around price and although basic has several different choices and if you couldn't find something to eat then you are hard to please. The staff were all more than just helpful and 'bent over backwards' to please and in particular when I arrived on the doorstep to find that (although I had booked the hotel or so I thought) this hotel had no record of it. I politely insisted there must be a mistake and as I was more than a little tired just asked for a room anyway. No Luck, hotel was booked out. I was devastated, where would I go??. Then the hotel did some background checking for me and discovered i had booked into a different Holiday Inn in Miami. What a twit I felt. Anyway, the staff got me sorted with kindness and diplomacy and at no extra cost they ferried me and my partner over to the other hotel 30 mins away and couldn't have been more helpful. Now believe me I am VERY careful which Holiday Inn I book in to. For additional water if required after hours the hotel provides a coin operated cold drink dispenser so water is always available. This is located downstairs and free internet access is also available in the foyer. Although there is no restaurant on site, only 3 mins walk across the car park area is a 24 hour IHop restaurant so this is very handy. This has to be one of my favourite short stay hotels and if I did plan to stay longer I would choose this hotel for the longer term as well. It is very close to the airport but I was never bothered by any airport noise. In addition, there were quite a number of other clients who were commuting to and from joining Caribbean Cruises and the hotel was assisting them with transport and many enquiries. I couldn't help overhearing this as I waited in the foyer as some people have quite loud voices so that's how I know about this and I thought the hotel staff were wonderful. Definitely I recommend this hotel for business travellers, vacationers and families with children. It's great. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today is the day to indulge as you will find modern convenience and excellent service located right here at the Holiday Inn Express Miami International Airport. Fresh from a multi-million dollar renovation, this unique bed and breakfast style Express is the perfect stop for your visit to the Greater Miami area. Our newly revitalized location is centrally located near Miami International Airport with free 24 hour shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport to cater to all flight patterns. Our hotel is easily accessible to the Port of Miami for cruise vacation getaways, and nearby to the greatest shopping venues in Miami, as well as ideal for exploring the sites of Greater Miami and the beaches. Our Express Start hot breakfast buffet provides the energy for you to begin your day in this extraordinary city. Please allow our comfortably restyled hotel to treat you to a new level of relaxation, in a friendly environment. We look forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs Hotel Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn