I stayed one night in the hotel. I was looking for an airport hotel as I was only one night in Miami cause the next day we would catch our flight to LA. I looked for a hotel offering, breakfast, free shuttle service, nearby the airport and a reasonable price. The Holliday inn express offered all. The check in really was doing its name "express" an honor. It was really fast and the staff was also very kind and helpfull. After they hear that my plane was leaving in the afternoon they offered me a free late checkout till 1.00PM.
The breakfast was ok. Also of course not a five star breakfast but it is what you can expect from a hot breakfast. Bacon, egg, bagels, cream cheese, fresh fruit, yoghurt. They had it all. What made it a bit cheap were the foam plates. But thats a standard for these type of hotels in the US.
The room was also good. It was spacious and clean. It gave me the feeling I could even stay there longer than just one night. One drawback was the ac unit. It was really making noise as well as the fridge. So we just pulled the plug on them as we didn't needed them. The bathroom tub and the shower head needed an upgrade. Those were worn out a bit. But overall it was good.
The shuttle service from the airport can have some improvements as the bus was crowded and the lady really tried to get everyone in. Maybe they could schedule more shuttles.
Our flight was in the afternoon we had some time to do some shopping in miami. So we went to the dolphin mall which was very nearby. We checked out and took the shuttle to the airport, where we stored our suitcases. From the airport there was also a shuttle service directly to the mall with no stops in between. It took the shuttle about 15 minutes from the airport to the mall and it only costs $10 for a round trip. So if you have some extra time and don't want to cary around your luggage that's a great option and the shuttle really leaves in time so be in time when returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today is the day to indulge as you will find modern convenience and excellent service located right here at the Holiday Inn Express Miami International Airport. Fresh from a multi-million dollar renovation, this unique bed and breakfast style Express is the perfect stop for your visit to the Greater Miami area. Our newly revitalized location is centrally located near Miami International Airport with free 24 hour shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport to cater to all flight patterns. Our hotel is easily accessible to the Port of Miami for cruise vacation getaways, and nearby to the greatest shopping venues in Miami, as well as ideal for exploring the sites of Greater Miami and the beaches. Our Express Start hot breakfast buffet provides the energy for you to begin your day in this extraordinary city. Please allow our comfortably restyled hotel to treat you to a new level of relaxation, in a friendly environment. We look forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs Hotel Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn