Enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel if you're seeking a clean, no-frills, airport-convenient place. Although I'm a Platinum with Priority Club, this reservation was booked on points and thus theoretically not eligible for Plat benefits. Nevertheless, at check-in I received, without asking, an upgrade to the property's "best room" (according to the desk agent). Every hotel person I encountered was friendly, helpful, and seemed to enjoy his/her job. The breakfast (included in the room rate) had a selection of hot and cold food including bagels, cheese omelets, sausage, pancakes, pastries, yogurt, and cereal. Breakfast service "officially" starts at 6:30am but I had to leave early so I came down at 6:10 and it was already set up. I had dinner the night before at the (24-hour?) IHOP next door and received a 10% discount on presenting my room key.
The room itself was spacious and clean. The AC/heating unit was a little quirky -- the thermostat must've had a range of like 3-4 degrees in each direction so it was hard to maintain the room temp at a totally comfortable level all the time -- but it wasn't a huge deal and I still found the room comfortable overall.
The hotel offers an airport shuttle, also included in the room rate. It takes a while for the shuttle to make a full round, so if your timing is unlucky you might have to wait a while, but I guess that'd be true for any hotel shuttle unless you're at one that runs multiple shuttles at a time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today is the day to indulge as you will find modern convenience and excellent service located right here at the Holiday Inn Express Miami International Airport. Fresh from a multi-million dollar renovation, this unique bed and breakfast style Express is the perfect stop for your visit to the Greater Miami area. Our newly revitalized location is centrally located near Miami International Airport with free 24 hour shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport to cater to all flight patterns. Our hotel is easily accessible to the Port of Miami for cruise vacation getaways, and nearby to the greatest shopping venues in Miami, as well as ideal for exploring the sites of Greater Miami and the beaches. Our Express Start hot breakfast buffet provides the energy for you to begin your day in this extraordinary city. Please allow our comfortably restyled hotel to treat you to a new level of relaxation, in a friendly environment. We look forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs Hotel Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn